Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » How to Deal with the Pressures of Single Parenthood
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How to Deal with the Pressures of Single Parenthood

There are millions of single parents all over the world, and sadly the number is rising. Being a single parent is not an easy challenge. If it's already difficult to maintain a family when you're with someone, it's a lot harder when you're alone. You basically have to do dual rolesthat is, of a father and a mother. You have to take more responsibilities to meet your children's needs. It's not a wonder if many parents no longer have time for themselves or feel depressed and burned out from their 24/7 responsibility.

When you're struggling a lot of times with single parenthood, the following tips may ease you out:

1. Schedule your day accordingly. There's always a time for everything, so make sure you're going to stick with a good schedule to avoid messing yourself up. There are also certain techniques you can do to make household chores or even work so much easier. For example, if you're going to cook in the morning, you may want to increase the portions to include lunch and dinner. While your kids are at school, you can take the time to clean the home. Not all household chores have to be accomplished every day, such as the laundry.

2. Take a home-based job. If you can, you can consider taking a home-based job, so you can have more time to take care of your home and your family. There are hundreds of available jobs for you. Plenty of companies, moreover, are adapting the system. It allows them to cut costs on their overhead. As long as you can follow a good schedule for your work, taking a home-based employment will not be a headache.

3. Do something different. It's essential for you to squeeze in some me time regularly. Take up a new hobby. Enroll yourself in a gym. Go out with your friends one of the weekends or event meet up someone for a date. You can always hire a baby-sitter who can take care of your kids while you're gone for a few hours.

4. Take good care of yourself. This is especially necessary if you're planning to attract the opposite sex and if you want to avoid too much stress and exhaustion. When you're unhealthy, you become a sickly person. That means less time away from work and mounting responsibilities. It will be difficult for you to accomplish anything substantial.

A very good way to de-stress and take care of your health is through meditation. Meditation improves the immune system and makes you feel very relaxed by releasing some tensed nerves. It can also reduce the negative emotions by increasing the secretion of serotonin.

You can also use meditation in conjunction with subliminal messages. Subliminal messages or positive statements can be utilized to modify your beliefs and thought patterns. When you're under too much stress, you can use the following subliminal messages:

I embrace single parenthood wholeheartedly.

I am positive I can get over this.

I have so much belief and confidence I can do this.
Purchase online prescription from a US Licensed pharmacy Pattern of Diet to Breast Cancer Prevention CoQ10 Benefits Keep You Sparkling Through The Holiday Season What To Know About Expensive Wedding Rings What Attracts Men To Women - 3 Things That Might Surprise You Buy Last-minute East Hampton Tours And Find Out About Important Town Icons And Things To Do Financial Aid for Single Mothers Gives Mom a Hand What You Need In A Web Design Company Pros And Cons Of An Income Protection Insurance Quiksilver And Billabong Sponsor The Pro Tour 2010 Lower Child Support Payments Skin Cancer Signs To Watch Out For The Ideal Personality Will Definitely Provide Better Results
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.229.113) / Processed in 0.012310 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 3111, 975,