Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » How to Buy a Bunk Bed - Quick Guide on How to Buy a Bunk Bed for Your Kids' Bedroom
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How to Buy a Bunk Bed - Quick Guide on How to Buy a Bunk Bed for Your Kids' Bedroom

How to Buy a Bunk Bed - Quick Guide on How to Buy a Bunk Bed for Your Kids' Bedroom

Modern bunk beds are very different form years past. When I was a kid, a bunk bed was more or less a twin size bed on top another twin size bed with a ladder to reach the top bunk. I loved my bunk bed! Half the time I spent on the top, and a few years later my brother and I switched and I took the bottom. It was like my own private little space. Made from either metal or wood, bunk beds back then were very efficient space saving furniture pieces. Today, they remain to be one of the most efficient pieces of furniture in a parent's home, and have become even more functional than the bunk beds of the past.

Nowadays, bunk beds have added all sorts of features that never existed before. Take the staircase for example. Many bunk beds today feature a set of stairs which allow the individual climbing to the top bunk (or the parent tucking in their child at night) the safety and comfort of using a staircase! This bunk bed safety feature also adds new space for drawers and storage under the staircase. On the opposite side facing the bed, many even have a book rack for those bed time story books. Called staircase bunk beds or stair stepper bunk beds, they offer a unique solution to the old issue of having to climb a ladder.

Another neat thing about modern day bunk beds is that they come in more sizes than just twin over twin. There are bunk beds that are sized twin over full, and even full over full now for bigger kids and adults who might need a space saving solution. These new beds, such as the ones from FactoryBunkBeds.com support up to 400 lbs of distributed weight across each mattress. That's a lot of weight!

Loft beds are another form of bunk beds which usually contain a desk or some other form of storage below the top bunk. Some have a bottom bunk and others don't, it all depends on the model. All-in-one loft beds usually describe a bunk bed with a desk and storage such as a dresser all built into one piece of kids bedroom furniture.

Material choice is the next important thing when considering a bunk bed purchase. Many bunk beds are not made of solid wood, and when purchasing a bunk bed, you may want to ensure yours is made from solid wood for a few reasons. First, as with any real wood furniture, you will get the beauty of a natural looking piece. Second, the strength and durability to stand the test of time is much greater with real wood than it is with particle board, composite, or other materials such as MDF. Metal bunk beds are also an option to consider for durability and strength and are usually cheaper than real wood, yet many don't like the look of a metal bed.

Finally, another option when selecting a bunk bed or loft bed is whether or not you want an extra bed (yes that means up to three mattresses in a single piece) under the bottom bunk rather than having under the bed storage. These pull out beds are also called trundle beds, and add a hide away bed underneath the bunk bed set. These are great for sleep overs and guests! Most of the time, this option is free with the purchase of the bunk bed.

Last but not least, how do you get the best price on your kids bedroom furniture? On websites that sell direct from the manufacturer to the consumer, you can find the best prices on furniture. For example, at FactoryBunkBeds.com you can buy bunk beds at the lowest prices because they ship directly from the factory. Check them out for yourself. You won't find the same models for less online. They even guarantee it. If you do find the same bunk bed for less, give them a call on their 800 number and they'll take care of you. (I know because I'm an owner!) There are other bunk bed retailers out there that sell other manufacturers' bunk bed models and ship direct from the factory as well. They would also have the lowest price on those specific models.

I hope this article helped educate you as to all the new options which are out there for bunk beds and loft beds and how to get the best overall value for your money. Bunk beds have come a long way in the last 20 years. Good luck with your search!
Care for your Child in a Special Way by the Expert Pediatric Advice Why Buy Challenging Toys As Gifts For Kids? Children's toys given to victim of bullying Do Your Children Need Probiotic Supplements After Taking Antibiotics? Teach Your Children About How To Build Their Financial Profile Insure Your Teen: Save Money, Sanity How To Negotiate Your Child Support Payments And Custody Agreement In Ontarioor Anywhere Robert Kiyosaki-Raising Kids to Become Entrepreneurs Building Self-esteem In Your Children Children For Adoption - What's The Difference Between Adopting A Child And Sponsoring A Child? The Secret to Taming an Angry Child and Stop Toddler Tantrums A buyer's guide to kids ATV How Much Fish Oil Is Needed For Autistic Kids?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.221.129.19) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.012657 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 4283, 956,
How to Buy a Bunk Bed - Quick Guide on How to Buy a Bunk Bed for Your Kids' Bedroom Amsterdam