Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » How to Become Debt-Free - Part 2
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How to Become Debt-Free - Part 2

1. Depending on your family size, consider moving into a smaller apartment. In the process you can also sell unnecessary items that are just taking up extra space. You will save on rent and utility bills. Try to move closer to work as well, to save on the ever increasing fuel price.

2. Get a lower maintenance, smaller car that is lighter on fuel. As a guy I also prefer a bigger car that's at least a 2 liter engine, but tough times call for tough choices. I've switched over to a 0.8 liter, 3 cylinder small car that's getting a lot of disrespect on the road, but at least I have cut my fuel costs in half! I would rather save money now than worry about my image. I also always make use of public transport to get to work, saving another 75% on fuel costs, monthly!

3. Challenge your spending habits by calculating how much money you earn per hour. Total salary divided by 20 days, divided by 8 hours equals your pay per hour. Next time you want to buy something calculate how many working hours it will cost you, e.g. a new plasma TV will cost you 30 work hours. This might help you to curb your impulsive spending habits.

4. Save all the extra money you make into a separate account (maybe use it for a weekend breakaway every once in a while), while using 50% towards your debts.

5. The general idea is not to start living like an Ebenezer Scrooge, but rather to stop unnecessary spending habits. You are in debt because of bad spending habits, not because you had a lot of money and lost it all on a bad deal. Unless you were unexpectedly retrenched and failed to get a new job for months (it happened to me, so I am speaking out of experience).
Time-less Fun In Mature Dating tips To Look Out. Effective Diet Products Buy Nike Shoes Online Or Common Store In Uk Buy Facebook Likes Vietnam Tours - 5 good reason to choose Funky Styles As Well As Original Models In Jewelry Womens Mary Jane Shoes Factors To Keep In Mind While Buying Wigs For Cancer Patients Right Method to Walk Is Beneficial to Weight-Loss How To Use Natural Head Lice Treatment And Prevention Shed Your Body Fats By Unique Weight Loss Cincinnati Custom Wedding Cake Toppers: Top Creative Tips For Making Your Wedding Cake Unique Housing Demand Boosting Indian Housing Finance Market
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.189.193.172) Sao Paulo / Pirapozinho Processed in 0.011422 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 1754, 975,
How to Become Debt-Free - Part 2 Pirapozinho