Insurances.net
insurances.net » Buying Insurance » How to Be a Successful Bidder for Online Shopping?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How to Be a Successful Bidder for Online Shopping?

How to Be a Successful Bidder for Online Shopping

?

When you are in USA after a little while, you can feel that the Internet has deep impact on people's daily life. It exists every where in the society. Banks, shopping centers, supermarkets, chain stores all have their own web sites. They not only provide you much information, but also support transactions online.

I have a checking account and a saving account of Fleet Bank, a big bank in the eastern coastal region. Its branches distribute from Maine to Florida, but it has no branch in Denver. It doesn't matter for me. I can visit the homepage of Fleet Bank. I can check my balance, pay bills, make transfers, and check every transactions of my account. If you want to buy stuff, but are too lazy to go to shopping centers or supermarkets, that's OK! You can shop online! Just find what you need then give them your credit card number and your address, you can receive your favorites home. Of course you have to pay for the shipping cost.

Now I have had experience of shopping online! I wanted a computer notebook for a long time. I visited ebay and found that there are so many secondhand laptops! But I am not a member of the eBay community, so I can't bid. I hesitated for a week; then I decided to join. I provided all the information it needed, including my Visa card number. I thought everyone could obey the game rules, though I was a little naive and my own wishful thinking. The next thing is my first bid! What to bid then? I started to browse the profiles of all kinds of notebooks. They all look pretty good for me! I was told that if I want something indeed, I'd better bid in the last minute. But for the first-time bid, I just want to experience the feeling of bidding online! That's it! A Compaq Armada Pentium II 200 MHz is 700', one more day before the deadline. I believe someone can outbid me finally, even though I bid it without serious aptitude. The minimum bid is 710', I bid but soon I was told that someone had quoted the price; then I tried 720', the same thing happened! I got angry and emotional, 730', 740', 750', 760', I got it! It was exciting but I felt it was an unwise decision. Then the following days, I refreshed that page again and again. I hoped to see that some aggressive bidder beat me. But I was disappointed even a whole day had gone! The next day morning, the first thing after I came into my office is to refresh that page: I was relieved that someone beat me with 770'!How to Be a Successful Bidder for Online Shopping?

From then on, I told myself to be a serious bidder. I soon found my quarry - a Fujitsu Lifebook C340, PII 233MHz, 92M, 3.2G, two years old. The owner quoted 600', but no one bid when the auction is coming to an end (still three hours). I decided to stay in office to compete the auction. After off duty, I had two pieces of bread to satisfy my stomach, then I was surfing and refreshing the page on the other side. When the auction was two minutes left, I started to refresh that page continuously. No one made a bid in the three hours. Suddenly, my annoying Mac was down! If I restart it, I'd miss the auction! I had an idea in the emergency. I switched on the screen of the Dr. Zhang's PC (in NREL, the computers never shut down), logged in eBay as fast as I can, found that page and placed my bid: 610' (step: 10'), but I was informed that I was outbid by 615'! I have no choice, 625'; I got it before twenty seconds at the end of the auction! It was exciting and breathtaking!

It's my first experience of shopping online. Later on, I bought phone case covers, headsets and some other stuff from another online store www.dinodirect.com searched from eBay. It is free shipping and the items are brand-new. And you do not need to worry about how to bid for an item.
Why Most Of The Buyers are Attracted To Traditional Galileo Thermometers? Be well-versed with your state's prompt pay laws Pay as You Go! To Buy Pandora Battery Or Not To Buy Decisions, Decisions - Buy Here Pay Here Lots The quality of the delivery is wrapped up with the service when shopping online Why Should You Buy Siebe Gas Valves? Online Retail Shopping at an Online Shopping Mall Website Saves Time and Money How to Buy an External Hard Drive How Cyber Crime Can Affect Your Online Shopping Experience Liquid fish oil - What is the best brand to buy? Better you go for Pay As You Go Best shoes shopping online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.3.80) / Processed in 0.005716 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 3904, 962,