Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » How i'm getting beach ready in 60 days
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How i'm getting beach ready in 60 days

I've always been an active person, eating the right foods and exercising 3-4 times per week. I was a division I cheerleader in college, which required me to stay in amazing shape to be able to wear the midriff bearing uniform. It wasn't until I moved in with my husband and I had my first child, that my weight ballooned to over 200 pounds with a 5'1" frame.

Late one night while I was up feeding my son, I noticed an informercial for p90x. I didn't want to buy into the hype at first because I believe it was just another silly infomercial product. Night after night I watched that informercial, always on around the same time. Coincidently, one day at work, I overheard a conversation by a very fit and attractive paramedic who was talking about how amazing p90x is. I constantly was approaching him with questions until he told me every last word about the product. Finally, I decided it was my turn to change my life around. I finished my first round of p90x and lost 30 pounds!

One year later, I wanted to take it to the next level, still weighing in at a staggering weight for a 5'1" frame, I knew that I had to reach a little further and dig a little deeper. So that is what i've been doing, digging a little deeper. I ordered insanity, knowing it was getting rave reviews from all types of fitness levels - exercise enthusiasts, new moms, overweight and obese people, teenagers, the old, the young - it doesn't matter, this thing works!How i'm getting beach ready in 60 days

Here I am, on day 21 and i've lost 5.5 pounds and 3.5 inches off my waist alone! I'm able to jump higher, run further and faster, have incredible energy, beat depression and more importantly - a better sex life! My husband was a wrestler in high school and college, he is in the air force, and must stay physically fit for his line of work and he is barely able to keep up with me after just doing 21 days of insanity. I am able to not only keep up with him, but pass him up with endurance while running.

This program has changed my life. I want to reach out to others and show them how amazing beachbody products are. Beachbody is not just about products, but a network of teammembers that are there to support you and motivate you when you feel you are at your weakest. Give it a shot. You probably pay more in a gym membership than it costs to purchase a beachbody exercise product. I will be updating my pages with progress, plus before and after pictures if you would like to follow me. You can also learn more or purchase all of the beachbody products at the website below. What are you going to do to change your life?

Change how you look. change how you act. change how you feel.

- Britney

www.beachbodycoach.com/britneymower

http://www.facebook.com/pages/BeachBody-Coach-Britney-Mower/198147133542804
A Ideal Flight When Traveling How Technology Advances Have Changed the Way Americans Work KB Gold Franchise Trip to Entre Rios Non Traditional Astral Travel Technique Looking for London Cheap Hotels Tempting and Unforgettable Tours of North India Residential System Integration at Phoenix North India Tours: Destinations Famous For Their Scenic Beauty Your Guide to Cheap Accommodation in London How to Choose Festival Tent Book London Hotels of Your Choice Cheap Hotels in London Are Easily Available
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.129.23.200) / Processed in 0.011923 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2933, 954,