Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » How do I avoid a bad web designer?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How do I avoid a bad web designer?

What to avoid in website design.

Have a website for your business has never been more affordable, with advances in templates and web design software, it's now possible for every business to have a presence online.

It's very exciting to have the opportunity to have your business online; however there are a few things to consider before you make that giant step into the online world.

Avoid "splash pages"; these are the ones where you have to click to enter the page. Majority of people simply find this frustrating, and will close your page and open another which gives direct access.

Banner advertisements should be kept to a minimum if at all. Determine who your target audience is, and design your site accordingly. These banners can often look unprofessional if not done correctly, and most people prefer to choose what they wish to buy.

A site that is easy to navigate around and looks simple yet elegant is the best site. If people can easily view the content they are looking for they will often continue to browse the rest of your site.

You will not have a long time to get your visitors attention when the first look at your page, so it needs to quickly get their attention and provide the relevant information they are looking for. Most people viewing your site will not have the patience for a complicated website, so make it easy for them. Confusing websites only drive people away.

Audio, can work to your advantage in drawing customer into your site, but avoid looping audios as these can become rather frustrating for someone viewing your site. Your site needs to engage the visitor but not frustrate them.

With a little bit of research you will be able to find an affordable website designer that will provide you will a custom designed site that is perfect for your business. It's simple, just look at the search engines and you'll find many possibilities available to you.

The easiest way to find the right company for you is to look that what they offer for the price you're willing to pay. Have a look at their portfolio and make sure you're happy with the style of work that they do, and you'll get a quality website designed that's affordable to you.

By: sam
Ucas Personal Statements Get Certified conveniently with Online ACLS Course Online Stock Trading Can Be An Option For You Worldventures Reviews Hoo Yah! A guide to home hair removal techniques by:Charlotte Bleasdale A Fiction Book Review: "The Summer Break" by Dr. Z. Edgell Gifts For Kids: Make Your Gift More Meaningful & Distinguished Halter mermaid wedding dresses certainly are a popular style How To Get A Girl To Like You In A Few Simple Steps Finding Columbus Ohio Family Lawyers Online Income Infuser By Darren Salkeld - Real User Review Finding An Affordable Child Abuse Lawyer Online Shed Plans And Designs
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.221.154.151) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.011760 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 2365, 975,
How do I avoid a bad web designer? Amsterdam