Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pregnant Insurance » How To Quit Smoking When Pregnant - Get Rid of The Guilt, Easy!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How To Quit Smoking When Pregnant - Get Rid of The Guilt, Easy!

How To Quit Smoking When Pregnant - Get Rid of The Guilt, Easy!

How To Quit Smoking When Pregnant - Get Rid of The Guilt

, Easy!

In this article I want to show you how to quit smoking when pregnant by following the simple method that I used a few years back when I was having my first baby. This is not groundbreaking stuff but it works.

I'm not going to go on and on about the dangers of smoking to your baby because if you are reading this you already know the risks and are taking some positive action.

What I will say is that you are going to find it much easier to give up now because you have a massive compelling reason to do so. The safety of your unborn child!

STEP 1

So lets get into some tactics you can start to use right away....

The first thing you need to do is go to the book store and pick up "Easy Way to Quit Smoking" by Allen Carr. This is my secret weapon and I listened to it on audio book in the car. The book is unlike any other quit smoking guide you have ever read because it actually let's you continue to smoke while you read it.

What you will learn from the book?

* If you decided once and for all to give up it will be a lot easier because you don't have the constant uncertainty of not knowing if you will start again.

* Giving up cold turkey is the best way because you will be over the cravings much sooner.

* You WILL start to feel very happy that you're free of the smoke.

Such a great book...

STEP 2

The other thing I did was to get a hypnosis CD. This helped me get through each day without feeling too depressed because it works on the brain washing that smoking gives you.

Final thoughts.

These two methods combined with your massive desire to quite should help you get over any bad cravings. But if you need any further help on how to quit smoking when pregnant just let me know.

The main thing is that you take this opportunity to be free of cigarettes all together because your life will be a whole lot better.

Good luck with everything, this is an exciting time!
Tips to get Pregnant Feeling Sick In The Morning But Not Pregnant? Find Out Why High FSH Levels and Pregnancy - Find out how you CAN get pregnant even with High FSH Can I Get Pregnant After Miscarriage?—I Did and So Can You Getting pregnant Faster - Follow These Steps To Get Pregnant Quickly Getting Pregnant at 40 - How to Increase Your Chances of Getting Pregnant at 40 and Reduce the Risk How to Get Pregnant at 40 - Is Getting Pregnant at 40 Even Possible? Keeping in Shape While You're Pregnant Trying to Get Pregnant? These Get Simple Pregnant Tips Can Help You Increase Fertility Things to Avoid if You Want to Get Pregnant Pregnancy Miracle by Lisa Olson – How to Get Pregnant Now Pregnancy Miracle eBook by Lisa Olson – The Only Method To Get Pregnant Pregnancy Miracle eBook Review – How I Finally Got Pregnant
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.223.114.142) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.012066 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 34 , 2130, 955,
How To Quit Smoking When Pregnant - Get Rid of The Guilt, Easy! Copenhagen