Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » How To Publish Satire Online And Make Money
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How To Publish Satire Online And Make Money

There are many websites out there which offer self publishing services and / or advice for self publishing of books, so that is not really what I want to focus on for this article. The thing about satire is that it is very flexible and although there are lots of great books out there and plenty of opportunities to get published if you have writtena book in this genre, there are also plenty of opportunities to publish other formats such as articles and shorts stories and to make money from these, so it is tthis that I want to focus on.

There are various websites out there that you can use to publish your work and get a share of the advertising revenue that it generates. The main ones overall are hubpages and squidoo, but for satire I would recommend Newsvine, a site that is run by MSNBC, which specializes in news and politics, and which offers a 90% revenue share. You do have to go through a probation period at the start before your articles get published to the main sections of the site, but if you are a good writer then you can make a nice income from writing your own column on Newsvine.

If you have self published a book, or if you have articles published somewhere like Newsvine, then you can get extra promotion for then by using a niche social bookmarking site specifically aimed at humour and satire such as The Daily Satire. They are also currently running a short story competition in which you can win cash prizes, and there are more competitions in the pipeline for spoof news stories and other things like that.

As with any online publishing it does take time to build up a good income from the work that you publish, but if you are willing to be patient and keep working at it then I truly believe that anyone capable of good quality writing has an excellent chance of making a substantial income in this way.

So all that remains is for me to wish you good luck!
How To Establish Your Brand Online Simple Personal Banking Online The Basics Of Making Money Online Buy Elemental Trader Online How to open an online Jewelry store? Launching Your Independent Film Online Different Universities Offering Online Mba In Usa Online Mba - A Beneficial Way To Achieve Prosperity Excellent Cigars Online From Costa Rica Online Delivery Of Midnight Gifts To India Online tech support Online Art Galleries Depicting Uniqueness Of Art My View Of Buying Cheap Eyewear Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.59.217) / Processed in 0.004812 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 1997, 973,