Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » How To Make Money Online - Building A Mailing List
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How To Make Money Online - Building A Mailing List

Following on from my last article 'How To Make Money Online - With Monetising

Your Blog' I have found by far the easiest way to make money online is to create your own email mailing list of people who are interested in your particular niche.

Just imagine for a second if you were able to send out an email to a group of people who you knew were very interested in what you wanted to sell to them. Do you think this would increase your chances of making money online?

This is called permission marketing; a person on your list has previously given you permission to contact them again whenever you choose to. Anytime they can of course choose to take themselves off your mailing list. Say for example if you were to spam them or hard sell them. However, by them just being there then you are able to sell whenever you desire to and what's more you do not need to have to wait for them to find your site organically again. Nor do you have to pay for them to visit your site again.

Your visitors have come along before and they have 'opted in' to your email list. So if you would then like to know the very easiest way in which I have found to make money then you will need to create a list. You will need a host for your list and my preferred choice is to use one of the paid services available. Of course you can get this for free as well, but this is a very valuable thing you are creating and as marketing mastermind Jay Abrahams says, "If the building my business is in was on fire then the only thing I'd take from it is my list." This is because your list would enable you to be up and making money again moments after you left the building! This is the extraordinary power of a mailing list to make money.

Now there are plenty of these paid hosts with which you can join. Obviously the price differs depending on how many people you have on your email list. I do have mailing lists with Get Response, OneShoppingCart and Awebber. Now there is no point debating as to which of these is best as they are all good and bad. However, if you later intend to create your own product then you will later need what is called a 'shopping cart,' so if that is the case then OneShoppingCart may be a good choice for you. However it is a lot more expensive than the other two, so if you are starting out then I would recommend one of those other two for mailing purposes.

So when you have chosen your 'cart' and for this example I will say Awebber then you need to create a subscriber list within it, you'll find that there are tutorials for this within the site. You will then need to pull the 'code' from Awebber and place it onto your website. This sounds much worse than it really is and must not scare you off as there are plenty of tutorials from Awebber, Wordpress and on YouTube which show you how to do it. If you do get stuck then there are also plenty of forums where people will also help you out for free.

Once you have your 'opt in' box on your blog then now your consumers will subscribe. If you want more of them to subscribe then you will need to give them a good 'reason why' they should do so. This is the 'magic' bit if you like with building your list and making money as if you give them a strong enough reason why then you will convert a higher percentage of people to join your list.

For example, let's imagine you had a hundred site visitors a day and you converted only one percent to join your list. The remaining ninety-nine percent may well be gone forever. This by the way is the biggest single reason most people do not make money online. But let's just say your site visitors subscribed at a rate of five percent or even much, much higher. The higher your conversion then of course the more money you will make. As to you each subscriber on your list should be worth at least $1/month and sometimes much more. Just with a list of a couple of thousand people then you could be in a position of being able to quit your full time job to work only part time online making money from anywhere which can connect to the internet! So do you understand now why I think that building a mailing list is the best making money idea I have yet found? In my next article I will go on to cover more 'reasons why' someone would want to become a subscriber to your mailing list.

by: Andy Shaw
Branding Online Starts with a Website Create Your Own Site Using Online Website Builder Australians Buying Gifts Online From The States Since The Australian Dollar Is Higher Against The US Dollar! The Ease of Using Online Website Builder To Learn French Language Online Will Benefit People! How to Make Money Online and Work with Purpose Watch Dragonball Z Online - The Right Way What You Need To Understand About Changing Flight Schedules And Online Flight Bookings Na Li Vs Victoria Azarenka Live streaming WTA tour Rogers Cup presented by National Bank online tv August 19,2010 Why Use Online Event Registration What Is Online Trading: An Overview Oracle Trader Pip Party Check Out Garmin Nuvi 260w Reviews Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.117.162) / Processed in 0.005806 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 4497, 973,