Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » How To Increase Online Marketing Conversion Rates Up To 200%
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How To Increase Online Marketing Conversion Rates Up To 200%

There are some very important skills and techniques to marketing online

. Techniques that are simply a must. However, I believe that most of the time the training that is out there is really very basic. I find people will normally do the best if they can have the personal touch and a friendly helping hand from someone who is experienced.

First of all if you have been working on the Internet for any length of time, I have to assume that you have had the importance of buying Mike Dillards Magnetic Sponsoring expressed to you. If you have not taken the time to learn how Attraction Marketing works at it's core, it is going to to be really tough to make yourself any descent income online.

On top of that...no more marketing a Company Replicated Site! Yeah you may get some conversions,but no where near what you could be. That's because the company replicated site makes you no different from anyone else in that business. Which means anyone can steal your business. However, if it is YOUR face people are seeing, and YOU personally are the one that they are working with and buying from, NO ONE can steal your business. Quite simply there are no other YOU's out there.

The next step to have in place is to know what you are going to use as a Traffic Source. Whether that be Facebook, or YouTube, Article Marketing, or List Builders....(which can work really well if you do it right).

Know what it is that your market is having a problem with. It is so important to understand the problems that your market is having. You should be making every effort to connect with and "Talk" with people who are looking to build their business. Find out about them. Get to know them personally and find out what it is that they are having the hardest time doing. What is it about building a business from home that just drive them NUTS.

Get into the shoes of your target market and be The Doctor who can fix their problem!

Ok, now once you understand the problem that your market is having...guess what they don't want to hear...

"Free MLM Training" or "Learn Every Marketing Strategy" or "SEO is the answer"

I bet those may sound like good offers on the surface, but what is the main thing that they are missing? They are not specific. Most of the problems out there are specific problems, and the need specific answers. This is a mistake that I see a lot of people make even though they have great intentions. If you try to be the solution for everyone, you are very likely going to wind up being the solution for NO ONE.

Make your Offer as Specific and Tangible as Possible as you can!

Some of these concepts were very hard for me to grasp because I was not part of a system or team that knew how to walk through these kinds of things. That has all changed. Getting myself connected with a team that had all this figured out changed everything about how I thought about my business.

Imagine having a 40% to 50% conversion rates into a system that has 12 different ways to make money from affiliates. It's pretty sweet.

by: Matthew Strout
Home Based Internet Business Ideas Qivana Review- Should You Do It? Your Book Is Judged By Its Cover -- 7 Tips For Effective Internet Book Selling Do You Avoid Taking Risks In Life? Craiglsist & How To Get Your Ads Live One Easy Trick To Get Ads Live On Craigslist & Make More Money Know Your Target Audience Programmers Write The Programs Google With Its Adwords Program Start Making Money Online Now With An Ebay Business Getting Adwords PPC for Free Beginners Guide To Making Money Online How Improved Search Engine Rank Can Give You Higher Website Traffic
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.138.188.248) / Processed in 0.013180 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 3197, 973,