Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » How To Do DIY Teeth Whitening
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How To Do DIY Teeth Whitening

How To Do DIY Teeth Whitening

If you are suffering from yellow stained teeth, and are one of those people, that love to DIY then this article is defiantly for you. One of the main causes of yellow stained teeth is the way we brush. Some people tend to brush their teeth to hard, and this results in the enamel on there teeth staying worn. When the enamel on your teeth wears away it results in the underlining of your teeth which is called the dentin, to show causing yellow sensitive stained teeth. There are many more reasons that lead to the yellowing of your teeth, some that you can prevent and others that you can't. In this article I will be explaining one of the most common DIY Teeth Whitening procedures that there is. This method consists of using house hold items, and is very easy and can be done in the comfort of your own home.

What you are going to need

You are going to need some salt, it can be table salt or coarse salt but I would recommend using table salt, as it is finer and will dissolve better you will also need some Toothpaste, a Toothbrush and Lemon Juice.

Instructions

So now that you have every thing that you need, you are going to take a full teaspoon of salt and throw it into an empty clean cup. Now you are going to get your lemon juice and add a few drops, but try not to add to much though because our goal here is to form a paste like substance. Now that you have added the lemon juice you are going to mix the two ingredients together, until you have your paste like substance. Once you have achieved this you are going to rub the paste like substance onto your teeth, where ever you may have yellowing. After you have applied the substance you will need to wait at least 15 minutes before rinsing out your mouth. After you have rinsed out your mouth you are going to brush your teeth as you normally would, using the toothpaste. You can use this remedy once or twice a week, but I recommend that you don't use it to often as the acid could end up eating away at the enamel on your teeth resulting in sensitivity.

If you would like to learn more DIY Teeth Whitening methods like this one then I recommend coming over to my Hub at MY HUBPAGE as I will be explaining more great DIY Teeth Whitening methods that you and your family can start to use in the comfort of your own home today. You can also alternatively come and check out my blog at Happy Teeth
Tips For Choosing Dental Insurance Programs The Price & Convenience Of In Demand Teeth Whitening Procedures Affordable Dental Insurance Plans in Kentucky Buy Illumibrite Teeth Whitening – Should You Buy Illumibrite Teeth Whitening? Cosmetic Dentistry in Delhi Single Dental Implants for a Missing Tooth or Teeth Seven Factors You would like A Holistic Dentist profesionist To Take Treatment of Your Teeth Long Island Invisalign Dentist Provides five Sound Ideas To Individuals Cat Dental Care - Useful Info Free llumibrite Teeth Whitening Trial – Should You Try The Illumibrite Teeth Whitening System? Cosmetic Dentistry In Ada- Its Bright Future Ahead Family Dentist In Cascade- Make A Right Choice Teeth Whitening In Grand Rapids- Different Methods For Teeth Whitening
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.129.211.87) Michigan / Detroit Processed in 0.005330 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2473, 964,
How To Do DIY Teeth Whitening Detroit