Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » How To Attract Girls
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How To Attract Girls

How To Attract Girls

Are you tired of not being able to get the girls you want? More than 80 percent of all men believe that you have to be really good looking or have a lot of money to be attractive. It's pretty obvious that most guys don't have a clue about how to be attractive to girls. Learning how to be attractive to girls isn't rocket science if you have the right tools.

When I was young and everyone of my friends were at the age where they think girls are gross and weird, I was like: No man, girls are GREAT! I've always loved everything about girls from the way they think to the way they smell. So you can imagine my frustration when I hit puberty and was totally incapable to get a girl to like me. I was very shy and timid and I had no idea how to be attractive to girls.

About 6 years ago I finally took action to learn how to be attractive to girls. It has been a very long and hard journey with a lot of obstacles and a lot of pain, but I pulled through! I will give you some tips on how to be attractive to girls that will save you YEARS of frustration.

Have you ever been "just friends" with a girl you really liked and you just couldn't understand why she wasn't interested in a relationship? After all you were nice to here, told her how pretty she looked, gave her presents, was always there for her when her jerk-boyfriend was being ..well.. a jerk. And you probably wondered why she even had that boyfriend and you just knew that someday she would come to her senses and see what an incredible boyfriend you would be. Because that's what happens in the movies right? And being nice is how to be attractive to girls right?

Well, let's look at this from her point of view. You are a great friend to her and she feels very comfortable around you. If she would agree to have a relationship with you and somehow it wouldn't work out, she won't just be losing you as a boyfriend, she would most likely also lose you as a friend. There is NO WAY she would risk that. That's exactly why you should avoid being in that infamous friend-zone. So my first tip on how to be attractive to girls is STAY OUT OF THE FRIEND ZONE!

Now let's look at the movies. First of all, they are movies for a reason. It DOES NOT HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE! And even if it did, let's look at what actually happens in those movies. What it all comes down to in the end, is that the girl will sleep with hundreds of jerks before she finally comes to her senses and goes for the nerdy friend who has always been there for her. I'm not saying you should be a total jerk, I'm just saying that you shouldn't rely on what movies teach us on how to be attractive to girls.
Beauty Kashmir Tour Packages Revealed Rayman Raving Rabbids (PC) Review The Simplest Way To Shed Weight Is Through Reducing Calories A guide to home hair removal techniques by:Charlotte Bleasdale Funny Wedding Invites For The Big Day Dating Women in the Trendy World Things To Look Out For While Buying Second Hand Engines Ways To Attract Women - 3 Unconventional But Effective Ways To Make A Woman Want You A Review of the Lean Belly Prescription Animated banners,brighten your brand Experiencing Breast Tenderness During Menopause Colorado State Taxes 2010 – Colorado State Taxes 2010 Online In USA What You Can Do For Saggy Breast Treatment
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.24.134) / Processed in 0.011733 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2803, 975,
How To Attract Girls