Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » How Online Exercise Instruction Has Changed
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How Online Exercise Instruction Has Changed

How Online Exercise Instruction Has Changed

Online exercise instruction has changed quite a bit from how it was in the old days

. Back when I was a kid (a young teenager) I was overweight so I decided to look into using different websites for health advice. To this day it is a common practice to resort to the internet for many things and fitness is still one of them. Some people may want to actually figure out how to lose weight as a sort of self-help approach to weight loss but other would rather have online exercise instruction or some kind of fitness instruction where someone is telling them exactly what they need to do to lose weight. This is where online fitness training has its place. I used different forms of online fitness training as a youngster so I have seen how they have evolved over time. This article will be me reflecting on the different kinds of methods for receiving online exercise instruction. Some of the older methods I will explain are still being offered to this day but I think after I explain how the older methods work you may be compelled to use them should you decide to use online fitness training. I will also touch on why I think online fitness training is a better option than normal personal training.

About ten years ago was when I decided to get in shape and used the internet as a resource for learning how to get in shape. When I first started, I recall only reading fitness articles and looking at different exercises. At some point I decided to start looking at workout programs that athletes and bodybuilders would do. I think of this as the first form of online fitness training. What some websites would do is put short workout routines that would last for maybe a week on different pages. You could look at these routines and pick one you thought would get you towards your goals. This seemed like an adequate form of online fitness training at the time but looking back it was missing several traits of a good online exercise instruction. There was zero customization. These workouts couldn"t adjust themselves according to your goals and change as you improved and got more in shape. Another issue with many of these routines is that they didn"t have pictures or any good way of illustrating the exercises which made things slightly harder and less convenient. There was another form of online exercise instruction that I think was next to develop which was a kind of forum that had personal trainers monitoring it. These personal trainers would provide advice and instruction to paying subscribers to their website. The advantage that I think this form of personal training had over the last form on online fitness training was that since there was an actual person providing advice, the workouts they would prescribe could be customized and tailored to the client. This was a slight benefit over the earlier forms of online exercise instruction but there was still a key issue. The exercises weren"t really illustrated so the workouts could easy be followed. This was a slight disadvantage that hadn"t yet been completely solved with respect to online fitness training. Nevertheless, there were slight improvements being made in the area of online exercise instruction. I think the next form of online exercise instruction to come out was one that matched a workout plan according to your goals and also showed pictures that that explained each exercise. This wasn"t a terrible form of getting online fitness instruction but there were still weaknesses. The biggest weakness here was that the instruction wasn"t completely customized. The workouts were still generic and didn"t take into account very many personal factors which was a slight disadvantage. The latest and current form of getting online exercise instruction is the best way to do it and virtually replaces personal training. The online exercise instruction services today use certified personal trainers just like the trainers you may find at the gym to train clients. They can take into account just as many variables as any other personal trainer and prescribe any sort of workout.

by: Abstract Health
Search B2b Directory Rajkot Quickly Online At Yellow Pages Online Associates Degree In Juris Doctor Choose Fantastic Unisex Baby Gifts Through Reliable Online Store Look Online For Original Vauxhall Parts What Do You Know About Online Canvas Prints Store? Buy Online T Shirts Enjoy Good Price Along With Great Style Online Installment Loans For Bad Credit Borrowers Check Sending Service Online Popular Myths About Current Trends In Check Writing Processing Serv Get The Best Brand Agency You Can In Sydney By Looking Online Movenpick Royal Lily, Croisire Nil Pas Cher Avec Maestro Online Travel What Features Looked In Online Trading Account Online Get Good Video Templates. Bits Of Advice On How To Purchase Authentic Mont Blanc Glasses Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.116.40.177) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.011835 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 4112, 973,
How Online Exercise Instruction Has Changed Atlanta