Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » How Not To Find A Tradesman To Chop Down A Tree
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How Not To Find A Tradesman To Chop Down A Tree

I had a neighbour once who though that anybody can cut down a tree

. The one in question was an old oak that was quite badly rotten, and threatening to fall onto his shed. My neighbour rented out a chain saw (highly dangerous for a first-time user), shinned up the tree and worked out how to start it. I watched from the safety of my upstairs study window "" I may believe in being a good neighbour but I do draw the line firmly against taking chances.

The first few branches came down neatly, although I would say that this was more a case of chance than planning. Then suddenly, as the balance of the old tree was broken, it split down the middle with an almighty crack. One part remained upright with my neighbour hanging on for life, while the other half clipped off the overhang of my neighbour"s roof as it came crashing down.

I had lived in the outer fringes of London for many years, and thought that I had seen everything that a big city has to offer. My neighbour"s antics dispelled that assumption "" if ever there was an example of how not to find a tradesman to chop down a tree, then this was it. I did the decent thing and went right over to see if I could assist. The first thing that I did was to help him down from the remains of the poor old tree (it had my sympathies, believe me), the second was to check him for injuries and make his house safe. Thankfully, for him and his family, there was little damage either way.

This is a classic example of how foolish it can be to take on a big job yourself, as opposed to leaving the work to a local tradesperson. Pruning shrubs and roses is one thing, tree surgery is something completely different. Folk just do not realise how heavy big branches are, and how they can jump when they suddenly snap. I for one would never dream of taking on a job like that when there are qualified tree surgeons available at websites like mr-skill.com. All you have to do is enter your postcode, and the skill that you require, and a list of good tradespeople appears like magic.

When you use the information available without charge from Mr-Skill, you have the benefit of being able to choose from recommended builders and other rated tradespersons. This gives you peace of mind, because you know that they have not just appeared out of the woodwork, and have skills and experience too.

by: Amanda W
Going Online In Eagle Mountain How Much Do You Know About Pets, Home Insurance Plan Quotes On The Internet And Your Financial Allow You Can Find Many Free Online Bingo Places To Have Fun Get A Free Police Records Online Stay Safe Online And In Your Private Life Earn Extra Money Online How To Make Money Online In 24 Hours Or Less What's An Online Fax Service, And Do I Need It? Making Use Of Football Livescore When Placing A Soccer Bet Online Yogaseekers Your Online Guide To Yoga Training, Exercises Purchase Bearings Online & Save Money Few Things To Consider When Buying The African Ornaments Online Get Hot Celebrities Photos Gallery Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.129.23.214) / Processed in 0.013128 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2461, 973,