Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » How My Cuba Holidays Charmed Me To The Core
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How My Cuba Holidays Charmed Me To The Core

How My Cuba Holidays Charmed Me To The Core

I was at work when one of my colleagues referred to her Cuba holidays in Havana as being the best holidays she ever enjoyed

. I felt curious since I didn't know much about that country and her story and experience in Cuba sounded really interesting. Two days after that I checked on the web, looked for different information on affordable Cuba holidays and deals and in a month's time I was on a flight to Cuba.

I had an instant rush of excitement the second I came out of the airport gates and I realised I was going to enjoy a fantastic week in Havana. I stayed at the Inglaterra Hotel, a very centric and historic hotel that's also the oldest in Cuba. This lovely building with a colonial architecture and style, located in a very privileged area in the old town was very attractive, comfortable and perfectly positioned for my list of sightseeing priorities and planned itinerary.

I had the chance to walk to most of the museums, squares, shops, art galleries and even dancing places, like the salsa venue of Galeano for instance, where I had a fantastic salsa night, though I was only able to move my hands and sway my head a little...but still it was a very special night.

I visited some of the most popular and famous restaurants of Havana and a few cafes (Cafe OReilly was my favourite). Needless to say, that the Cuban people are extremely friendly and respectful. I enjoyed those afternoon sitting in Central Park surrounded by locals and other travellers, sharing stories of all kinds (I fully enjoyed the friendly baseball debates, oh, and I speak a little Spanish by the way, so that also helped).

The funny part of this comment is that a few days ago, I saw another friend of mine who kindly thanked me for my chat at work about my past holidays to Cuba. Apparently the story was repeated since she told me she overheard it all and decided to call a travel agency to book a couple of weeks in Havana. Cuba is definitely infectious and the cure to the Cuba bug is just going there and seeing it yourself!

by: Jose Gundin
Andhra Pradesh Has Everything That Everything That Every Traveler Is Looking For In His Holiday. It Make Your Holidays Truly International With Dish Network A Few Of Western Australias World-class Travel Experiences Travel To India - North Indian Travel Packages Travel To India - Traveling In India Travel To India - Outbound Travel Trends Travel To India - The Best Places To Visit In Winter Travel To India - Travel Tips You Must Know! Travel To India - Rice Barge Voyage In Kerala Travel To India - How To Eat A Banana Safely Travel To India - A Wonderful Experience Vacation Tour Packages - North Indian Travel Packages Vacation Tour Packages - Outbound Travel Trends
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.26.90) New York / New York City Processed in 0.011948 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2102, 954,
How My Cuba Holidays Charmed Me To The Core New York City