Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » How Losing My Job Forced Me To Make Money Online
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How Losing My Job Forced Me To Make Money Online

MySituation Was So Bad I Had To Make Money Online!

A lot of time has elapsed now and I no longer have to worry about rent, bills, and agonizing about where I am going to get my next pay check.

Who would have ever believed it but today I do everything that I desire. I really love my mornings! How many people can honestly say that. and here's why I love them. I don't have to get in the morning; in fact I don't. I crawl outta bed in the early afternoon!

Here's another great thing about my life today; my office is next door to my bedroom. it's my study!

But I'm getting ahead of myself, because I'm beginning this story back to front. So let's go back to the beginning (well actually somewhere in the middle) so you can see how I ended up where I am today.

Anyway not so long ago I was having a barbecue at my place with my friends and neighbors when inevitably the conversation honed in on the dire situation of the economy of today. How ironic, we noted, that despite all the suffering and hardship we saw everywhere the media and the government had the balls to tell us the the worst of the recession was over.

He informed me that he and Sally (his wife) and the kids were still fine but that he didn't know how long that would last. Sally had gotten her 2 week notice just two days ago and it was going to be tough managing their household on one salary. Everywhere and everyday people were being let go from jobs they thought they were secure in.

After being lost in our private thoughts for a minute or two he joked that I must be a secret Wall Street trader because my world seemed as peachy as it had ever been since we became neighbours. The reason for that, I answered, was that inspite of the collapse of the economy my life had never been better. Truth be told I confessed, business had never been better! The expression on his face was one of utter disbelief so I knew I had to elaborate; this then is my story, how and why I started to make money online.

Trapped Between a Rock and a Hard Spot!

Ever worked 16-hour days? Well that used to be me, seven days a week and even then I could barely cover the essentials. So it's little wonder that I was constantly sleep deprived. But do you know what the funny thing was? I still couldn't get to sleep when I lay down. Crazy huh! Making matters worse, I then had to literally drown myself in coffee to attain a minimal state of wakefulness, enough so as to be able to do my job.

I suspected I was destroying my health but with seemingly no options in life to choose a different lifestyle I dutifullyand unwittingly chippedaway at my health and my existence, day by day.

Oh! With everything being so tough you'd think that I'd get some kinda of break. But no such luck! Things at home were bad and it looked like my marriage was unraveling right before my eyes. It seemed like the only thing that my wife and I did back then was constantly bicker about money!

Gunning To Early Retirement In A Cement Suit!

It's strange to think aboutit now, how a serious medical condition ended up saving my life. I shuddder to think that if I hadn't been diagnosed with severe hypertension I would still be leading that futile ratrace that my life had become.

I was shocked! I just couldn't believe it...this was a mistake, there had to be another explanation.

I was in excellent shape... I drank only occasionally...was never a smoker and because of my jobsgot more than plenty enough exercise. Topping that I was just 30 years old! I drank rarely and there was no history of the disease in my family. It was impossible! How could I have hypertension?

Forthe lomgesttime I was angry at the doctor who had diagnosed me. That's right after a battery of tests I now accepetd that I had hypertension but I still felt cheated. I didn't lead the polluted lifestyleofabinge drinkeror that of asmoker that commonly ended in hypertension.

When all is said and done it was worry that was my undoing. The constant stress and fretting...sure it may have been invisible but, like it as not, its damage was very real and very visible. It occurred to me that if I wanted to see my kids grow up then I'd have to change the way I was liviing. In fact it was at that point it dawned on me that what I had been doing was--Existing Not Living!

Which brings me to a question I have been dying to ask you because the fact that you are reading this lends me to believe your situation is not unlike mine once was. Anyway this is the question:

Do You Know What You Would Do If You Had Financial Freedom?

Silly of me to ask--of course you do!

I bet you would do what anybody else in the world would do! You would:

Live The Life That You Always Wanted!

Do you know the difference between people who really enjoy life and those who are simply passing through?

The people who truly enjoy life are the ones who are doing exactly what they want to be doing. Such people are easy to spot--they always look happy!

As for the others, the one's who simply pass through life as if it was a series of duties like paying bills and taxes--life to them is just an existence that has little room or time for happiness! They are simply too busy trying to make ends meet they have no time to really appreciate life.

And after you've existed that way for some time any other kind of lifestyle becomes unimaginable! I should know; after all that was me not too long ago!

I Was Like A Rat Trapped In a Box That Kept Squeezing Tighter; My Only Option Was To Make Money Online Fast!

I realized I had to make drastic changes to my life fast otherwise sooner than later I wouldn't even have one. My health was on the blink and my marriage wasn't doing any better either! I needed money and I needed it yesterday!

But what was I going to do? I couldn't go back to school because I evidently couldn't afford it otherwise I wouldn't be in the crummy situation that I found myself in.

I couldn't take another job because there simply wasn't enough time in a single day and besides my body couldn't handle it either. No! There had to be another way; some way that had minimal startup costs yet enabled me to make more money in a relatively short period of time.

So I turned to the internet did some research and learned how to make money online. The rest, as the saying goes, is history!

Click here to see how I make money
Minimizing Costs Of Modified Semi Truck Insurance 1-800-513-3135 Why Would I Need Trauma Insurance? Who Needs Custom Motorcycle Fairing Insurance Insurance Have Your Say! Dont Get Caught Short On Income Protection Insurance What Infertile Couples Need to Know About Infertility Insurance How do I find the best insurance company? Disability Insurance – the Huge Problem Motor insurance, does it need to be very expensive, what exactly are my alternatives? Live West Ham Utd - Birmingham City Stream Online Football Tv Coverage Factors To Consider When Choosing An Insurance Simi Valley Provider Find It Support Croydon Services Online Is E & O Insurance Necessary Or Not?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.119.136.235) Wyoming / Casper Processed in 0.015768 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 66 , 6821, 975,
How Losing My Job Forced Me To Make Money Online Casper