Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » How I saved over $2,000 last year on travel expenses
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How I saved over $2,000 last year on travel expenses

As a self employed financial consultant (short term and installment loans) I travel quite frequently. Of course I bill the customer at every opportunity, and most are willing to do so. But more often than I'd like, I end up eating the expense myself just to secure a good client. In 2008 my airfare totalled over $3000. No bueno.

My neighbor, a self employed "internet guy" turned me onto an amazing, and hilarious book that changed the way I travel forever.

He gave me a copy of a book "Insider Secrets to Cheap Flights", which I had no idea he was actually promoting. The book, written by Henry Rustkirk, is inspired by his alleged "un-reasonable" termination which prompted him to write this book to strike the airlines back where it hurts.....their wallet.

My next flight I used Rustkirk's tactics to save me $250 on my plane ticket from Portland to Detroit!! I asked my tech-nerd neighbor where I could get my own copy of the book when I returned it, and he just smirked.

I found out he was marketing the book from home, but wanted a copy anyway. Honestly, it was the best $20 I've spent. Now, the book sells for $30 (worth it!) and includes separate bonus books on how to save money on hotels and rental cars as well.

If you're interested, check out Rustkirk's cheesy website here. Hey, I didn't buy his book to design website's! Book has a money back guarantee as well, so there's really nothing to lose.
Take Advantage Of Silk Scarves To Make The Perfect Quick Final Touch In The Holiday Periods India Tour – A voyage to through the wonderland Top Travel Tips When Traveling To Europe Shipping Packages During Christmas: The Importance Of Planning Ahead Cottages: Let The Holiday In Pembrokeshire Begin It May Be Third In Size But It Is First In Holiday Enjoyment Some exciting Christmas gifts for young men Making a difference with Christmas gifts this year Christmas gifts with a difference Christmas gifts for your darling hubby Planning for Malaysia Holidays? Travel Agency in Kuala Lumpur Green Travel: How To Do Your Part
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.16.75.37) / Processed in 0.011497 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 1575, 954,