Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » How Do You Bonnaroo?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How Do You Bonnaroo?

How Do You Bonnaroo?

Preparation:

* Every year before I go I look at the lineup and check out music of bands I don't know. Usually I end up with some new favorites.

* Check out the schedule before you leave, a plan of attack is essential to make it to all the shows you want to see

Clothes:How Do You Bonnaroo?

* Bandana (soaking the bandana in ice water feels awesome) And at the end of the weekend it serves as a good dust guard from the gravel

* Hat

* Chacos

* Closed toed comfy shoes for nighttime

* Clothes for hot weather and nighttime chilliness

* Sweatshirt and socks are not to be forgotten!!

Gear:

* Sunscreen

* Antibacterial soap

* Small hand soap to use at water stations (antibacterial only kills the bacteria, need hand soap to wash the filth off)

* TP

* Baby wipes (for the ladies, bring a portable pack to bring with you into centeroo in case the porties are out of tp)

* Camelbak

* Poncho

* Head lamp or flashlight to bring to centeroo at night

* Mini spray bottle with fan

Campsite:

* Tent and air mattress, although my friends have slept on cots and hammocks and loved it

* Tarps

* Canopy to set up the chilling area (multiple canopies between a big group would be best)

* Chairs

* Battery powered lantern for campsite

* Boom box with batteries to listen to Bonnaroo radio while your at the campsite

* Extra batteries

* Fold up table among a group of people is always nice to keep food/boom box/drinks off the ground

* Power adapter for car to charge camera/phone

Food:

* Snacks like protein bars, peanut butter crackers, fruit snacks to pack in your camelbak when you go to see shows

* I try to bring mostly dry food with the exception of fruit. Ice melts fast in June and it gets expensive to keep a cooler cold.

* I avoid bringing anything that needs to be cooked because it's so hot you don't want to be cooking over a hot grill. What I do is eat breakfast/lunch (pb and banana sandwiches, and Wal-Mart sells an overstuffed foot long sub for $5 that lasts the whole weekend) at the campsite and buy dinner from a vendor. Prices are affordable and you'll see everyone else eating the delicious food, believe me you'll want it.

* Gallons of water (and drink often, I got dehydrated one year and it was not fun)

* Case of beer in cans, koozie is always nice too

* Alcohol in plastic containers

* Red Bull (& Vodka) for the perfect morning drink

* Plastic cups

* Paper plates

Showers:

Sometimes I use a gallon of water to rinse my hair, but usually just do a poor mans shower with lots of baby wipes. There are water stations close to each campsite where I brush my teeth, wash my hands, etc. Once you get over the dirty factor and realize everyone there is as dirty as you, you don't really care about being clean.

by: mkenukhzgl
How to Find Cheap Holiday Deals Paris Top five attractions – A Gateway to Discover the City Incredible London Travel Secrets Regarding Economizing, Choosing, As Well As Booking Accommodations Share A Springtime Evening With Woodcocks Low-cost Lodges To Try While Traveling To Washington, Dc And Experiencing The Fun The Place Has To O Travel for Living - Is it The Lifestyle for You? Incredible London Tourist Help Including Getting The Best Rates, Choosing, Plus Booking Accommodatio Eco Summer Holidays! Sun Hats: The Ideal Protection For Those Hot Summer Holidays London Couriers To The Rescue Beach Profile Study Naruto Cosplay Costumes Bring You a Fantasy Halloween The Carolina Shore Is Gorgeous For The Holidays Learn How To Locate Great Discounts On Grand Strand
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.142.174.55) / Processed in 0.013367 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 84 , 3234, 954,
How Do You Bonnaroo?