Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » How Do I Check-in To Foursquare Online? - Checking-in To Foursquare Made Easy
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How Do I Check-in To Foursquare Online? - Checking-in To Foursquare Made Easy

How Do I Check-in To Foursquare Online? - Checking-in To Foursquare Made Easy

Many people may have signed up to Foursquare who may wish to check-in to their location using their computer rather than their mobile phone

. This article shows you how to do this in 3 easy steps.

1. Login to the Foursquare Mobile website

As Foursquare is primarily a mobile social networking tool, you cannot check-in using the main Foursquare site on the Internet. Despite this, there is a way you can check-in online - by using Foursquare's mobile website. To get here, go to http://foursquare.com/mobile/ and login as usual.

2. Find Location

You will then be able to check-in by clicking on 'Check-in' and entering the name of your location.

If the venue is not known, you will be presented with a list of possibilities. If one of these fits with the description of where you are, you can select it to check-in. If nothing on the list fits the description of the venue you are in, you will have to add it to Foursquare before you can check-in there.

3. Check-in

Once you have entered your location, you can decide whether to show your location to friends, or whether to keep the check-in private. You can also decide whether to share your check-in with friends via Twitter or Facebook.

If your check-in is public, you can decide to add a 'shout', which will be a message displayed with your check-in.

Once you have made these decisions, you can click on 'Check-in'. This will then be entered as an activity on your history.

Clearly, it is simple to check-in to Foursquare online. Of course, the issue with checking-in to Foursquare on the mobile website is that it is open to abuse of the game as you could check-in to a location when you are not even there. However this would be seen as cheating and is not recommended. Checking-in using the mobile website is, however, a great way to check in for those who want to check in to Foursquare online.

by: Jonas FitzGerald
Review Of Acronis Online Backup Solution Compare Multiple Online Freight Quotes Instantly. Efficiently Looking For Conveyancing Online Can I Buy Wholesale Meat Online? Send Rakhi And Rakhi Thalis To India Online Through Gifts To India 24x7.com Is Donald Trump A Deal Maker Or Not For His Online Success? Relax And Shop For Your Wedding Online Online Stock Brokers India - Customized Trading Online Studies Improving Your Bmx Bike Riding Skills Online Making The Right Choice: Online Distance Learning Pros & Cons Of Online Surveys Know Ins & Outs Of Paid Online Surveys
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.216.229) New York / New York City Processed in 0.011868 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 2016, 973,
How Do I Check-in To Foursquare Online? - Checking-in To Foursquare Made Easy New York City