Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » How Car Insurance Became A Reality For Me
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How Car Insurance Became A Reality For Me

I never understood the importance of car insurance until I experienced my first serious auto collision

. I was driving through an intersection when I was broadsided by another car that ran a red light. Not only was my car damaged along with the other individual's car, but I also had several weeks of physical therapy to recover from the physical injuries. It was a life-changing experience to say the least and would have been worse if I didn't have car insurance. From the car repairs to the medical bills, I was overwhelmed by all the expenses that came my way for a car accident that wasn't my fault. This is where my experience with car insurance became much more real.

Each month I paid my auto insurance premium because I was "supposed to have insurance." Car insurance had always been one of those expenditures that seemed to eat away at my paycheck, but when I needed the help after my car accident I was really glad I had auto insurance. I saved so much time and energy working directly with my car insurance agent that the cost of all those previous payments became obsolete. My insurance company exceeded my expectations by negotiating the best quotes for repairs.

They even worked out the details with the other individual's car insurance company and when their insurance policy didn't cover all of the costs, I still had my insurance policy as a back-up. It's probably not likely that everyone's experience with auto insurance is the same as mine, but they probably don't have policies with my insurance company.

It would have been such a nightmare had I not had car insurance. Looking back at this experience, I'm grateful for that first search I did online to find a rate for auto insurance that met both my criteria for insurance and what I could afford. With a tight budget already, I needed to find a quote that was cheap in cost, but certainly not cheap in quality. I also wanted to find a company close to where I live so looking online seemed like a quick way to narrow down the options. The best search I conducted was for "Portland Car Insurance." I quickly reviewed the results and found several options including insurance companies that would give me a quote online.How Car Insurance Became A Reality For Me

Well, the initial car insurance quote I received from the first company I looked at fit exactly what I was looking for, and an insurance agent contacted me shortly after I finished my search online to discuss their rates. It couldn't have worked out any better or easier for me. The car insurance policy I ended up with was cheap, which was great because I had a cheap car, but the coverage was outstanding. In the end, it was this early decision to search and purchase car insurance that helped me save so much when I was in an actual car accident.

by: Scotty Zuziak
Why You Need Auto Insurance Answers To Your Auto Insurance Questions Online Auto Insurance Discounts Keep More Cash When Paying For Car Insurance Car Insurance Quotes For You Car Insurance Find Your Auto Insurance Today The Simple Guide To Getting Auto Insurance Have You Searched Online For Auto Insurance? Auto Insurance Today Obtain Auto Insurance How To Save On Auto Insurance Today Find Cheap Auto Insurance
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(54.89.70.161) / Processed in 0.011436 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2865, 952,