Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pregnant Insurance » How Can I Get Pregnant After 35?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How Can I Get Pregnant After 35?

If you are in your middle 30s and thinking about having a baby do you ask yourself - How can I get pregnant after 35? Or even after 40?

According to statistics in 2007, there were more than 105,000 births in the United States to women ages 40 through 44, and over 7,349 to women 45 to 54.

Several medical studies have shown that healthy pregnant women between the ages of 34 and 44 have almost the same odds as 25-year-old women for bearing healthy babies.

There are many common concerns older mothers face. Because their eggs are older, there is an increased risk of miscarriage. And women over 35 are at an increased risk of having a fetus with the chromosomal abnormality causing Down syndrome. Also, the incidence of spontaneous twins increases with maternal age.How Can I Get Pregnant After 35?

Knowing all of that, do you often ask yourself - am I too old to get pregnant after 35?

The answer is simple - NO.

There is no perfect age for pregnancy. We are all different. You can be an unhealthy 25-year-old parent and a vital, energetic 75-year-old grandparent. You can also become sick at any age, so it's not a given that waiting until your 40s to have a child means you won't be around to see your son or daughter when he or she grows up.

Age is not the sole factor in someone's ability to be a good parent.

Truth is that a woman in her 40's asks herself "How can I get pregnant after 40?" with a reason because she faces unique challenges that can make conception difficult.

Her cycle is irregular which means ovulation is more unpredictable. Also, her eggs are less viable which leads to more miscarriages and chromosomal abnormalities. And, she's had more time to develop conditions such as cysts, endometriosis, and fibroids that can add even more obstacles to the already overwhelming challenge.

But, that doesn't mean that a woman in her middle thirties and forties can't conceive and give birth to a beautiful baby. It just means she has to fight Mother Nature as she does with other aging dilemmas like covering her stubborn grays and smoothing out her wrinkles...

Currently, one out of every five women worldwide is delaying having her first baby until the age of 35.

There's a lot of so-called conventional wisdom out there today that would discourage any woman over 40 from getting pregnant and having a child. Some of this centers around the fact that couple would have a very slightly higher chance of having a baby with Down Syndrome or mongolism. Few know, however, that three-fourths of all children born with Down Syndrome are born to women who are under 35 years old.

What are the odds if you are over 35?

What is the chance of her having a normal child without Down's? Well, it's 999 times out of 1,000.

So, in conclusion - women who are over 40, if managed by modern obstetric standards, can expect a good pregnancy outcome and have no more fetal complications than younger women.

By: Josipa I.
How Many IVF Cycles Does it Usually Require to Get Pregnant? Getting Pregnant After Ending Your Birth Control Method Help Getting Pregnant That Will Gets Results What to Eat When Pregnant: Combat Morning Sickness Desire to Possess a Little one But Cannot Appear To Get Pregnant, Regardless of The Rampant Sex? Trying To Get Pregnant - Tips To Boost Your Fertility Tips For A Would-be Mother - What To Eat When Trying To Get Pregnant Get Pregnant With Twins By Changing Your Diet Are you trying to get pregnant after 40? Lacking A Little Engagement is Like Being A Little Pregnant It Tends To Get Worse Part What To Eat While Pregnant And Nauseous Review Get pregnant quickly. Basics you must know Pcos - How To Get Pregnant While Having It
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.137.178.133) / Processed in 0.013671 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 34 , 3323, 955,