Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » How Can I Fix My Crooked Teeth In Just Six Months?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How Can I Fix My Crooked Teeth In Just Six Months?

Have you wished you could fix your crooked teeth

, but worried about what people would think if you showed up at work with a mouthful of metal? Did you spend your time and money on braces for your children, but thought adult braces were out of the question? Why worry about wearing metal braces and feeling like an uncomfortable teenager? Cosmetic dentists Charlotte have tooth colored braces for you, and can give you a smile makeover in approximately six months.

What is Six Month Smiles?

This innovative procedure is called Six Month Smiles because the average treatment time takes just about six months. Six Months Smiles are adult, short term braces, that are barely noticeable, comfortable, and quick. This system uses a similar approach to regular braces, but more efficiently. Unlike traditional metal braces, these clear braces, made of special nickel titanium tooth colored wire and tooth colored brackets, gently move your teeth over a span of about six months. No more tinsel teeth or metal mouth, because this proven and effective system will have you smiling with confidence all around Charlotte in no time!

How do Six Months Smiles straighten my teeth?

By focusing on your crooked teeth rather than on your bite, the Six Month Smiles procedure corrects crowding and spacing issues with only the teeth that are visible when you smile. Because it is that simple, many people find they are perfect candidates for Six Month Smiles. Thousands have found it to be a great way to straighten their teeth quickly, and with confidence.

This cosmetic dentistry procedure uses less force than regular braces, because the special nickel titanium tooth-colored wires apply a gentle and steady pressure to efficiently move your crooked teeth, and with less pain, over a shorter period of time. Traditional braces can take up to two and a half years, and can become quite painful with all the tightening of wires set to reposition your bite instead of your teeth.

Aftercare and maintenance

After your teeth have been successfully repositioned, you will need to wear a retainer in order to keep your smile straight, which is normal with any repositioning system. Your doctor can give you options for a removable retainer, or a permanently non-visible retainer, to help keep your smile straight.

What could be downfalls of this system?

Six Month Smiles is not made for everyone. Only those with simple bite problems and non-complicated teeth alignment issues can be accommodated in this program.

Moreover, depending on the complexity of the orthodontist's diagnosis on your condition will be the actual time frame of the treatment. This means that the six months treatment duration may not be attained. Sometimes, it can take less than six months. Sometimes, the treatment may result to more than six months of treatment.

How do I know if Six Month Smiles is right for me?

If your bite is not your problem and you would just like to fix your crooked teeth, then Six Month Smiles can be a perfect solution for you. It is time to say good-bye to crooked teeth, and say hello to a straight smile!

by: Shirley C. Dudley
Give Your Smile A Unique Make-over With Laser Whitening Teeth The Development Of A Child's Teeth Have You Lost Your Teeth? One Day Dentures Will Do The Trick Dental Perfection With Perfect Cosmetic Dentistry Why Not Take A Look At Dental Implants In Budapest? Dental Implants Rather Than Dentures Teeth Whitening Products In Dallas What Could A Real Highland Park Dental Group Deliver? How Electric Toothbrush Heads Can Help You Clean Your Teeth What Are Dental Implants - Part 2 Dental Insurance For Families Using a Tooth Whitening Toothpaste to Whiten Teeth Bayside, Ny Dentist Receives Awards Showcasing Commitment To Quality Dental Care
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.108.9) / Processed in 0.013055 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 3244, 964,
How Can I Fix My Crooked Teeth In Just Six Months?