Insurances.net
insurances.net » Buying Insurance » How Are My Interest Minimizer Payments Process For Nationwide Biweekly Administration?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How Are My Interest Minimizer Payments Process For Nationwide Biweekly Administration?

How Are My Interest Minimizer Payments Process For Nationwide Biweekly Administration?

How Are My Interest Minimizer Payments Process For Nationwide Biweekly Administration

?

The Interest Minimizer from Nationwide Biweekly Administration debits your bi-weekly amount from your checking or savings account then remits payments bi-weekly or makes your monthly loan payment when it's due. Because there are 52 weeks in a year, that adds up to 26 bi-weekly debits which equals 13 monthly payments over the course of a year. The extra funds are directed 100% to the principal of the loan eliminating thousands of dollars in interest charges, cutting years off the loan and dramatically increasing your home equity. We are the only administrator that remits payments bi-weekly for almost all types of loans and debts except mortgages. Based on the rules and restrictions set up by lending institutions, interest minimizer payments are processed in two different ways depending on the type of loan. Mortgage Payments must be handled differently than bank payments. Loans such as home equity, personal loans, auto loans, credit cards, and student loans can be remitted bi-weekly and interest minimizer that is exactly what we do. With these types of debts, interest is calculated daily. Let's take a look at a sample savings of a $50,000.00 loan at 6% interest. With a $300 monthly payment or $150 every two weeks with out bi-weekly program your loan will be reduced from 30 years to 24.3 years and you will achieve interest savings of $12,282.00. For loans like mortgages, interest is calculated monthly, so we must remit monthly. Again, based on the lenders own processing restrictions that same example of a $50,000.00 at a 6% interest, with a $300 monthly payment or $150 every two weeks, this would reduce the loan from 30 years to 24.6 years achieving interest savings of $11,697.00. As you can see there was very little difference. Only $585.00 and a 3 month paid off difference, when we are forced by lender rules to remit monthly. But the great news for you is that the interest minimizer bi-weekly program works in your favor regardless of whether we remit payments bi-weekly or monthly. The interest minimizer program is easy, provides structure, and gives you the ability to save thousands of dollars in interest while building your equity much faster.
Online Women Clothes Shopping For Perfect Outfit Where To Buy The Best Earl Grey Black Tea? Where To Buy Amoxicillin? Does The Transformation Solution Work? - Does it really work? Should You Buy The Transformation Solution? Buy Enlarge Maxx Why buyers select laminate flooring Buy Wellbutrin Buy 3DS Nintendo - Your Ultimate Option How to Avail Sizzling Discounts in Online Shopping? Sources To Buy Poppers From Where Can I Buy Poppers? Where Can I Buy Amyl Nitrite Poppers From? Shopping made easier with Online Classified Ads
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.42.196) / Processed in 0.006093 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 2 , 2296, 962,