Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Hope, Opportunity, and The American Dream!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Hope, Opportunity, and The American Dream!

With all of the hoopla in the news about the economic downturn, it's easy to get wrapped up in the craziness of it all. People out of work, foreclosures, and high credit card debt. So what's to stop us from going over the edge? What good reason do we have to get out there and keep trying to stay above water? I'll give you three of them. Hope, opportunity, and the American Dream!

Let's start with hope, shall we? Websters dictionarydefines hope as; to cherish a desire with anticipation, to expect with confidence, trust. Trust, huh? Do you trust your employer to take care of you? Do you confidently expect that you will have a pension or 401k to take care of you into your golden years? How about desiring with anticipation for the weekend to end, so you can begin your work week and fulfill someone else's dream? Yeah, I didn't either! Working as the CEO of your own home based business provides you the chance to reach for your own dreams. Even though they say not to, get your hopes up! Go nuts!

How about opportunity? Opportunity is a favorable chance for progress. Are you in a dead end J-O-B with no shot at upward mobility, but you feel boxed in because they pay you just enough to feel secure? Well, first of all, security is a myth. There's no such thing. The only way to be truly secure is to create your own opportunities. The network marketing industry isn't the only way to do this, but it is the only way that the average person can honestly earn what they're worth. Sure there's real estate investing, playing with the stock market, and currency trading, but how are those venues making out these days for professionals, let alone the normal working person. If you want to succeed, you have to pull yourself up by your bootstraps and take your own shot. This business can help you achieve those goals.Opportunity belongs to those who take hold of it!

Finally, the icing on the cake, the American Dream! Now, stick with me here. Pro wrestling fans will get where I'm going. Dusty Rhodes had the nickname "The American Dream". His gimmick was that he was the son of a plumber who worked hard, and became the champion of the world! That's what we're talking about here. Having the chance to have a better life than our parents did if we want to work hard enough for it. Do you? Are you willing to submit to another person deciding whether you canrealize your full potential? I know I'm not! I hope you take this opportunity to build your American Dream!
Swimming Pool Company Announces 10 Dollar Weekly Rates Phoenix, AZ Product review: Keyword Country Yoga Meditation and Golden Triangle – A Small Tour Package with Big Attractions Angel Christmas trees Angel Christmas Decorations Kerala Tours – A Journey to a green land of India What is there in holiday apartment rentals? Antique Christmas Decorations New Years Eve Washington DC Has Fun Parties You Won't Want to Miss Artificial Christmas Trees Realistic Artificial Christmas Trees Physical Therapy Travel Jobs – Explore Your Possibilities after Graduation Stalker Survival Guide - Profile Of A Celebrity Stalker
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.224.31.121) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.008575 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2635, 954,
Hope, Opportunity, and The American Dream! Copenhagen