Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Honda Crv Car Dvd Gps Player Ql-crv719 From Autodvdgps
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Honda Crv Car Dvd Gps Player Ql-crv719 From Autodvdgps

Honda Crv Car Dvd Gps Player Ql-crv719 From Autodvdgps

Honda CRV Car DVD GPS Player QL-CRV719 from Autodvdgps

I purchased the QL-CRV719 for my Honda CRV, after trying two dvd gps players products specially because I wanted certain functions. After extensive research, I found this device said in the product specs that it would do everything I wanted. I wanted the Bluetooth, the ipod integration, the 2-zone function, and the control of unit from factory redundant controls on steering wheel. This Honda car stereo has all the function I need. The car audio system from autodvdgps.com is very outstanding in this field. This is my experience of this Honda audio radio system.

I purchased the QL-CRV719 for my Honda CRV, after trying two dvd gps players products specially because I wanted certain functions. After extensive research, I found this device said in the product specs that it would do everything I wanted.

Here are the functions I wanted:Honda Crv Car Dvd Gps Player Ql-crv719 From Autodvdgps

1.Bluetooth integration.

2.ipod integration.

3.2-zone function.

4.control of unit from factory redundant controls on steering wheel.

While technically the unit does all of these, it performs quite poorly in some areas. I have decided to keep this unit, but its a Hobsons choice. To be frank, I have been unable to find a unit that does all of them well.

Keep in mind, in order to do a lot of these things, you need to buy a separate breakout box or adapter that is not included in the price. Here how it did in each of these areas:

1.the Bluetooth integration. It very good. Call quality is fine. It also accessed and played music from my Bluetooth smartphone. Where it suffers, though is voice dial integration. Basically, although you could initiate a voice dial call from the unit, there is a bug in the Bluetooth stack in the phone telling you when to talk or asking you to confirm a selection. I have made a work around by disabling all voice prompts on my phone. But I still have to guess when to talk, and if the phone gets the wrong voice tag, you do not know unit the wrong person pick up.

2.ipod integration. Its quite good, but also has a rough spot or two. While the menu tree could be better, it is vastly superior to the dvd.

3.2-zone function. this is the most amazing function of the car dvd gps player. when the gps navigation system is working, other people could see the movies or listen to the music. The navigation supports me with voice guide.

4.the steering wheel control. I wanted to be able to control basic functions on the unit from the factory steering wheel controls so I would not have to take my eyes off the road. It works reliably, but every tap on the buttons brings an audible bing from the unit. this could be annoying when you are changing the volume.

by: sunlightbattery
History of Your Tattoo Design – Do You Care? Anti-aging skin care - the #1 ingredient to avoid Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Carter Lake Signed Football Memorabilia- Autographed Footballs and Signed Shirts Tips For Choosing The Right Auto Repair Services For Your Vehicle How to Customize Your Car Insurance Applying For The Best Car Insurance Policy Should Be Really Easy Are you Being Overcharged on Auto Insurance? - Pay Less For Your Insurance Now Tips To Follow When Buying Used Cars For Sale In Phoenix Property Damage Claims Resulting From A Motor Vehicle Collision Tips On How To Carefully Purchase A North Carolina Long Term Care Insurance Plan Avoid Risks With A Good Auto Insurance Policy Free Divorce Advice For Women - How To Divorce Your Husband by:Mia Carmel West
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.94.150.98) Connecticut / Fairfield Processed in 0.011501 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 2843, 952,
Honda Crv Car Dvd Gps Player Ql-crv719 From Autodvdgps Fairfield