Insurances.net
insurances.net » Home Business » Home Business With Co-Operation Not Trump's Celebrity Competition
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Home Business With Co-Operation Not Trump's Celebrity Competition

Donald Trump's Celebrity Apprentice shows the nature of fierce competition. Network Marketing Home Business owners can learn 3 big lessons about co-operation and a new shop, save and earn opportunity.Even busy networkers relax on Sunday evenings and while "surfing" the channels, I caught the last half hour or so of Donald Trump's latest Celebrity Apprentice show. He was making a decision about who would hear his famous "You're fired." It made me happy because $100,000 was raised through hamburger sales for a diabetes charity. That's a good thing because Type 2 diabetes is one of the fastest growing health problems especially with young adults. But the ending also made me very unhappy just based on how the final boardroom decision was handled. The image of a butterfly stuck on a pin came across clearly and mercilessly.The women's team raised the least amount of money (could it be because they sold hamburgers for $25 versus the men's team with $100 offerings). So by the rules of competition someone on the women's team had to be removed or downsized. The implication was this person was the least efficient and productive and would be voted off by peers' consensus. Well, here's where the CEO ran into some demonstrative frustration..enough to make him utter "bleeped" words. The question posed to each woman was "Who most contributed to your team's failure and who would you fire?" Each woman seemed uncomfortable in pinning blame because they cooperatively felt that each one had done diverse responsibilities well. I think women's nature tends to affinity, nurture and protection. In the end, they were forced, and I choose this word carefully, to eliminate one of their ownwho just happened to be creative and accomplished in her own right..but older, as if that had anything to do with itTherefore, here are 3 lessons to learn from this showdown.Lesson #1: Unhappy endings are not good for the public psyche. They only infiltrate and repress people's hopes. WHY? it gives the public perception that business success is somehow determined by numbers only, by competition, appearance, contacts, and status.The view is that it's a dog eat dog world out there..and who would venture out to swim with the sharks. Even working long hours, getting paid minimum wage by a difficult boss would be more acceptable than starting a home business.Lesson #2: A stronger belief that co-operation and even weak links build network marketing home business susccess. WHY? A network marketing home business is the best way for women and men to make some serious supplementary money from home. But again, this particular home business model needs to be done right with integrity and compassion to helpnot to find reasons to eliminate each other. In fact, it can be said that network marketing works because it can be based on the weakest link. The basic functions are the same...leverage information, duplicate simple plan, and earn residual money from multiple levels. Everyone who has a strong enough WHY reason can follow 3 simple steps irrespective of background, age, education, ethnicity, experience or culture.This is why programs that stress celebrity success at the risk of demoralizing more personal perceptions can do more harm than good. We watch and classify how top people are beaten down. How can we detach from their fears, disapprovals or indecisions? Where do our dreams fit in? Maybe our WHY is not strong or inspiring enough? Maybe there is too much grinding, struggling, chest-thumping and brow-bearing to reach it.Lesson #3: A personal wholehearted endorsement of unique, innovative shop, save and earn application called My Shopping Genie. The name of the show is Inclusion..not Exclusion. Everybody is welcome to participate with 3 simple steps to success. It's about sharing a powerful video and webinar. In fact, if there is a "cause for firing"..it is because you tried to explain too much instead of letting experts tell the whole story for you. It starts with a free download of a shopping software that saves hundreds of dollars by finding lowest prices and coupons instantly. Then when you have proven how much money you can save, then you just may be more open to learn more about how to share this valuable tool and make some serious money from home. You don't need to change habits or endure massive training to be the best you can be...it's not about company, product or compensationit's about you and what you hope to achieve as an independent home business team owner. Everbody wants to save money and imagine that every computer can become your personal ATM machine. Some top internet marketers and even sometimes a corporate CEO will host the webinars for you. The power of your WHY is possible and welcome here. You will NOT hear the words "You're fired". Instead I sincerely hope you DO get "fired up!" I hope you watch the video and webinar. We encourage you to listen to 512 404 1270.Questions and comments are always welcome. I look forward to sharing with you our common goals and aspirations and how we can help.
Do You Need A Job While Working Your Online Business From Home? 4 Key Points Multiply Your Sales Through Affiliate Programs homebusiness Multiple Passive Affiliate Income Streams Revealed homebased business Starting a Home Catering Business For Fun and Profit Some Questions that You Need to Ask Yourself Before Hiring B2B Telemarketers Designing and Printing a Business Card that speaks for itself What Exactly Do You Need To Start An Online Business From Home? How to Start a House Cleaning Business on a Tight Budget Moving Home Business Checklist Great Ways To Reduce Your Monthly Bills MLM Home Based Business - Finding the Best Home Based Business Office 2010 Home And Business Oem Important Tips To Start Online Business For Moms, Home Based Business For Busy Moms
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.201.14) / Processed in 0.013551 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 2 , 5235, 54,