Insurances.net
insurances.net » Home Business » Do You Need A Job While Working Your Online Business From Home? 4 Key Points
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Do You Need A Job While Working Your Online Business From Home? 4 Key Points

Do You Need A Job While Working Your Online Business From Home? 4 Key Points

Do You Need A Job While Working Your Online Business From Home

? 4 Key Points

The question is often asked "when should I quit my job?" This question is asked often times as one is attempting to start a home based business by making money online.

Many times the online business person is in a hurry to quit his job and devote full attention to his business. This can be accomplished, yet I would caution, that unless you have tremendous savings in store, continue to work your job until your online business income has reached a point that it will allow you to devote full time attention to it.

What is a comfortable amount of money to have store up in order to retire from the job is usually about 6 months to a year of income. Some of you might feel more secure saving much more.

A job in my opinion is only to be used for two purposes. They are as follow:

1 To keep the financial pressure off you and your family, while you are working your online business to make money online.

2 To help you to have the necessary financial resources to invest in your online business, so that it can be profitable. That might include training materials, advertising cost, telephone cost, gas, and trips that are often associated with being a top notch online MLM marketer.

Finally, the question is often asked, "what type of job should one get, when they are working on their online venture'?

Two perspectives:

One,is to get a "no thinking job". that is a job that puts bread on the table, and allows you to reinvest in your online MLM business, yet it does not require you to do much critical thinking. This way you aren't stressed out with your full-time job, while working your new found venture. Mike Dillard of Magnetic Sponsoring went this route himself when he started out a few years ago in the MLM industry. After graduating from Texas A&M, he took a waiters job while working his online network marketing business.

Another mentor [I will only refer to him as Roger] of whom I was in his downline, took a job as a school bus driver. Today he is a millionaire in his MLM business.

The second school of thought is to take a job that teaches you a skill that you will need in your online MLM business. Robert Kiyosaki, author of "Rich Dad Poor Dad" took a job as a salesman, to cure him of his fear of selling.

So when should you quit one of these more demanding jobs? Robert Kiyosaki suggest that after you have sufficient financial resources to support your business, and the skill that you wanted is obtained, then one must retire from the job.

This school of thought is further expound upon in the book. "The Next Millionaires" by Dr. Paul Zane Piltzer. Dr. Piltzer suggests that we enter our new found jobs, with a learning curve needed to master said job, that encompasses, said skills. as we continue to work this job, the task and skills become mundane.That is we have reached a maxed out point and we are only repeating the same task over and over. For some of you that is all you want in life... NOT ME. I'm out after said skill is amazed.

So, my suggestion is that you take a job if you need to stabilize your household. If you need to acquire a particular skill that you will need to use in your home based business, by all means, work that job to obtain the needed skills needed for your MLM business.
Multiply Your Sales Through Affiliate Programs homebusiness Multiple Passive Affiliate Income Streams Revealed homebased business Starting a Home Catering Business For Fun and Profit Some Questions that You Need to Ask Yourself Before Hiring B2B Telemarketers Designing and Printing a Business Card that speaks for itself What Exactly Do You Need To Start An Online Business From Home? How to Start a House Cleaning Business on a Tight Budget Moving Home Business Checklist Great Ways To Reduce Your Monthly Bills MLM Home Based Business - Finding the Best Home Based Business Office 2010 Home And Business Oem Important Tips To Start Online Business For Moms, Home Based Business For Busy Moms Interesting Ideas on Home Business Opportunities
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.59.218.147) Washington / Seattle Processed in 0.010348 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 3456, 54,
Do You Need A Job While Working Your Online Business From Home? 4 Key Points Seattle