Insurances.net
insurances.net » Home Business » Home Based Business Tips - HOW TO DEAL WITH SKEPTIC PEOPLE
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Home Based Business Tips - HOW TO DEAL WITH SKEPTIC PEOPLE

We should realize that there is evil in world and as a result we have to be on the watch out for it

, a little skepticism is healthy, there is a degree of skepticism that, to me, is a red flag and thus a clue that maybe I wouldn't have a happy experience working with that particular person. Skeptic people are usually people with a particular opinion about others which are usually not favorable. In this article home based business tips, I am going to explain exactly what I mean.

This particular observation actually stems from a thread at the Warrior Forum. Somebody brought up the subject of testimonials, which is a subject that is very important to people running a home business. If you get testimonials for your service, you're likely to get more business. However, there are methods for getting testimonials that aren't exactly on the up and up. I won't go into them here because I don't want to give anybody ideas.

However, during the conversation, a member said that anybody who gets testimonials is doing so through bribery. He didn't say many people, He said EVERYBODY. Now, this explains something about the person that goes way beyond just healthy skepticism. He actually believes that all these people are dishonest. So I have to askis he one of them? If not, then he is being a hypocrite. Does that mean that everybody is dishonest BUT him? If he IS one of these people, freely admitting to it, then do I want to do business with somebody who is saying, I'll do whatever I can to get ahead?

When you run into people who actually believe the worst in others, that says something about themselves. And in my opinion, this is not somebody who you want to do business witheven if you ARE one of these people the person is referring to. Why? Well, because there is a saying that, "No honor among thieves?" The very nature of being a thief means you can't be trusted. So if you're in business with somebody like that, even if you're the same way, don't you think there is a possibility that this person will stab you in the back the first chance he gets?

Like I said, a healthy dose of skepticism is fine. But when somebody believes the worst in everybody, you have to wonder what that says about them. I hope you find my home based business tips interesting.

To YOUR Success,

John Benjamin

By: John
Urgent Cash Loan Today - Keep Yourself Ready For Emergency Join AshMax - The Best home business opportunity Pay As You Go Phones : The Best Solution To Exclude Hefty Mobile Bills Cofco As The First To Enter The Field Of B2c E Insuring Your Home Business Preventing Piling Mail, Bills, and Paperwork From Messying Your Office Use Flyer Template For Your Home Business Dynamics Gp Ecommerce Shopping Cart Integration Options Checking Into Finding Home Business Fixtures For Ones Business Cieaura Home Business Critique Mlm Home Business - Pyramid Scheme Or Some Illegal Thing? Top 5 Reasons Why Home Based Business Owners are "Killing It" Even in the Recession! Your Own Home Base Business Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.136.17.163) / Processed in 0.005505 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2515, 54,