Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Holidays In Malvan Under Pul Scheme
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Holidays In Malvan Under Pul Scheme

Holidays In Malvan Under Pul Scheme

It was a long and terrible year considering number of exams I attended

. It all started with preliminary exams of my tuitions, early in the month of January. Then the exams were like a part and parcel of my daily life. College, tuitions, extra-class and group studies, all these occupied my first three months of the year.

The graduation exams got over on the fourth month. There was hardly any relief for me as Id to prepare for many entrance exams. So preparing for these exams left me hardly any time to enjoy life. In fact I never felt, at that point, to enjoy life. All I wanted was to crack the entrance exams and get admitted to top institute to seek further studies. I was completely occupied till June with my studies and entrance. I heaved a sigh of relief after my last exam. Though, it was not the end of my effort as I had to run after colleges collecting my mark sheets to get an admission. Finally on August 26th I got admission in one of the top colleges. It was the day when my heart was filled with complete happiness. It was coz of this happiness which forced my parents to take me out for a good vacation.

It was September when we decided to go for a vacation. We decided to explore Malvan, as we thought it would be beautiful to see the greenery in the monsoon. For us to book the hotel accommodation was a difficult task. My parents had already invested in Pancard club investment scheme. This scheme was initiated by Panoramic Universal Limited (PUL). In this scheme we get to utilize certain amount of days in any of their hotels across India. They have their hotel in Malvan too. So Panoramic Universal Limited helped us to reduce our efforts in finding hotels for our vacation. We already informed them about our arrival and they did the necessary formalities to book our accommodations in their hotel.

The hotel where we stayed was very near to the beach. Though the hotel name was Sagar Kinara, which meant near to sea, we couldnt feel the sea breeze clearly but it was worth staying. I indulged in many water sports activities like snorkeling. It was really a completely new experience for me to do different things and to enjoy those things.Holidays In Malvan Under Pul Scheme

The next thing which we did was to visit the famous Sindhudurg fort. It was a good trekking experience. The next spot which we visited was the rock garden and Arase Mahal. The next spot was Tarkarli beach. This beach should actually have been in some happening place like Goa. Such was the beauty of the beach that I wished I stayed there all long.

I was there in Malvan was four days and I really got gripped by the environment. It was really a thrilling experience. I wish that PUL has its hotel in every such city which would mean that I can enjoy my vacations at reasonable cost under the Pancard club investment scheme.

by: Adrian Gowels
The Art Of Right Travel Packing Travel To India - Visit Beautiful Hill Stations In India Travel To India For An Unforgettable Experience Travel To India - Some General Guidelines For Foreign Tourists Travel To India - Cost Effective Travel To India Travel To India Top Places To Visit In India Luxury Holidays In India Offering Unique Cultural Interactions Vacation Tour Packages - Air Travel Tips For Visitors To India Deluxe Hotels Jaipur - Enjoy The Traveling Of India Helsinki Travel Tips To Remember! Charitable Giving Is Not Just For Holidays Car Rental Portugal (faro Airport) - The Comfortable Travel With The Affordable Select Right Airport Transfer Service Provider To Make Your Travel Hassle Free
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.220.57.222) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.012546 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3008, 954,
Holidays In Malvan Under Pul Scheme Kista