Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Holidays In Gibraltar! Let Me Help You Get There
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Holidays In Gibraltar! Let Me Help You Get There

Holidays In Gibraltar! Let Me Help You Get There

Introduction

First I would like to give some introduction about Gibraltar. Gibraltar is also know as The Rock and Gib Located on the southern coast of Spain at the entrance to the Mediterranean Sea. And the peoples living are British citizens. Gibraltar is the unique travel place for the inquiring peoples.

Peoples

People from Gibraltar refer to themselves as Gibraltarian. They are easily upset if they referred to as Spanish and they are very proud to be British Citizens. Remember that Gibraltar has been a British possession longer than it was Spanish. Take an interest in why they feel British, but never point out anything that you may think link them to Spain. Gibraltar residents speak English and Spanish.

Get in by plane

Gibraltar has daily flights to and from London-Gatwick London-Luton in the UK. There are also some flights to and from Manchester a few times per week.

Don't forget your passports! Gibraltar is a self governing British territory so you will need to show your passports to get across the border and you will also need to change some Euro's to Gibraltar Pounds, however, many shops will take Euros and even US Dollars.

Gibraltar Sightseeing

Gibraltar is approximately a 45 minutes drive from the Marbella area and it is well worth a visit. Gibraltar is historical, fun and not surprisingly there is a chance for a little shopping.

It is recommended to park on the Spanish side, there are a number of car parks and it's much easier than sitting in the queues. Once you have found a space simply walk across the border to the bus stop and don't be surprised if the bus into the town centre is delayed by a plane landing or taking off because the runway is right across the road!

If it is sightseeing there are number of mini bus tours all plying for your trade in Market Square and it's not a bad way to see the island actually. They will usually start by taking you out to Europa point where on a clear day you will have views out over North Africa and the Rif Mountains.

There are lots of things to do in Gibraltar which I cant explore in a single article. I will be coming soon with more details about Gibraltar and some other European destinations.

by: Michael Richard
Rajasthan Tour - The Glory of India Orbitz Rates Beachside Marriott among the top five Key West Hotels in the "All Guests Welcomeâ„¢" program Cleveland Summerscapes Your Access For Great Discounts On Comfortable Accommodations Astounding Tour Save Up In Paris African Figurines: How Are They Made? Traveling to Korea in the Summer? Learn about Sambok and Beat the Korean Summer Heat! Want To Book Hot-lanta Cruise Ship Trips? Check Out These Hints On How To Get Premier Cruise Ship Ra Crucial Guidelines To Get Charleston Hotel Low Cost Packages For Couples, Travelers And Young Profes Franchise Financing - How Franchise Finance Works In Canada Halloween Costumes for Toddlers Law And Tourism Degree- A Straight Path To Successful Career Your Fundamentals Of Booking A Air Travel And Information On Having Cheap Tickets Taking A Reasonably Priced Excursion? Read These Tips On Ways To Score Score Travel Discounts
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.54.242) California / Mountain View Processed in 0.010016 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2343, 954,
Holidays In Gibraltar! Let Me Help You Get There Mountain View