Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Holidays At Malvan Beach
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Holidays At Malvan Beach

Holidays At Malvan Beach

I never anticipated that watching television would be beneficial for me

. As always the moment I reached home, I tuned in to Set Max to watch the IPL. Such is the admiration of T20 that everyone started liking the game. Also the game is played within the span of three hours which means people dont have to spend the whole day for the game. This format is so exciting and to make it more exciting people also place bets with each other. Its not a big deal and its exciting coz you come to know the results instantly.

Even I had placed bets on one of the match. It was a knock out match between Mumbai and Chennai. Being a Mumbaikar I had placed my bets on Mumbai and it was certain that they would emerge as winner, coz they had beaten Chennai in the league match in a last ball thriller.My bet was with my wife and she was sure that Chennai would win. I was certain that Mumbai will win the IPL trophy. I still remember the last match where Dwayne Smith scored 14 runs off the last over. The bout was interestingly assertive with 14 runs to win from six balls. Mumbai got knocked out in the match by Chennai and coz of it I lost my bet. It was during that match when my fiance asked me to take a leave for one week. She had planned a vacation for us at Malvan. She had all the details about the vacations and the only booking of train tickets and accommodations were pending. She also had all the information download over the net. She also checked in some accommodations option along with the price charged for the same. She scheduled everything, the train which we should take and the hotel which needs to be booked.

I was only needed to confirm the dates. As I had no issues for taking a leave I was okay with her plan. She had selected hotel Sagar Kinara for accommodation and it was one of the best choices as I had my friend who works for Panoramic Universal Ltd. (PUL), the company which manages Hotel Sagar Kinara. I was pretty sure that I can save some amount through discount and fortunately I did manage to get some discounts.

Our trip was fabulous considering the fact that we enjoyed each and every day so much that we didnt knew it was so soon time to check out.

by: Adrian Gowels
India Render All Things For Travelers What Does Travel Health Insurance Cover Travel Back In Time On Palace On Wheels Jaipur Kerala Travel, A Trip Of Your Lifetime From Airstream To Winnebago, Demontrond Rv Has The Wide Selection Of Quality Travel Trailers For Sa Spend Your Holidays In The Island Of Key West Travel To Goa: Magnificent Beaches Sense The Bliss Of Nature During Your Travel To India Switzerland Travel -heaven On Earth Interesting Villa Holidays Do You Want To Travel To Bhutan Algeria As A Travel Destination Burkina Faso Travel Advice
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.227.114.125) Tehran / Tehran Processed in 0.007708 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2353, 954,
Holidays At Malvan Beach Tehran