Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Holiday Turkey
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Holiday Turkey

Holiday Turkey

Holiday Turkey

No this is not your typical article on how to cook a turkey. I think there will probably a few millions answers on the internet about that topic. But a funny thought hit me today. I realize every mom and grandmother probably has the best way to do it, right? They are great at giving advice! But I haven't found anybody that really says what not to do to the ole bird. Thus I thought I'd see if I could lend a few unsolicited comment here for you.

Now this really should be a no brain-er but let the guy thaw out okay. We can figure out that the outside or just part of the meat will cook and the insides and close to the bone will still be raw. Or worst yet you will burn the bird trying to get the inside to cook to the correct temperature. (just so you know the experts say that is 165 degrees internal) And here is one that kinda does make a little sense..Don't burn the pan drippings. I know none of us would do that on purpose but I'm told to add a little water so that doesn't happen.

Hey random thought don't you love that plastic pop up thingie that tells when the Turkey is done. I would hate to think that is a genetic thing we have discovered and not some assembly line person sticking it in. Buts that's another research I could do. Cause now I wonder how it knows its cooked? Hmm food (no pun intended) for thought !

Oh, don't forget to remove the disgusting neck and giblets that they stuff inside the little guy. Cause I promise it will cause a stink in your house. Does anybody really eat these parts of the bird? And on that note don't you hate it when at a relatives home eating for the holidays the turkey is dry ! I suppose it could be from over cooking or not listening to your mother on how to properly base it! Don't put it in a brown paper bag here folks. The grease from the cooking turkey will catch it on fire . And trying to cook it at a lower temperature overnight will certainly make the house smell good but man oh man it will be a tough ole bird to eat.

So after all these years of turkey on a holiday, I find that the mothers and Grandmothers of our life know how to do this, so my advice is you can read about it all you want but when it comes down to it they have tried them all and figured out what does indeed work! Here's to hope you have the most tender , succulent turkey in town! Wishing you and your family Happy Holidays from Back to my Kitchen.
The Sunshine Coast: An Excellent Dream Holiday Destination Desert Triangle Tour - Tour Desert Land Of Jaisalmer, Jodhpur And Bikaner Does Your Community Still Have A Country Chapel? Europe Honeymoon Destinations And Best Hotel In Europe Travel to Iran for 2 weeks and find iran tour packages and itineraries for caspian sea and green landscapes of Iran A Brief Guide On Finding Luxury Paris Apartments Travel to Iran and find iran daily tours pacakges and itineraries Idea How To Make Holidays Memorable India The Right Destination For Outbound Call Center Services Taylor Swift Tour 2011: "Speak Now" Christmas Limited Offering 2010 The Top 6 Holiday Season Jewelry Gifts For Momma & Grandmother Cheap Turkey Holidays For A Wonderful Adventure Experience
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.137.214.69) / Processed in 0.008438 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2521, 954,
Holiday Turkey