Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Hjorth takes LPGA Tour Championship
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Hjorth takes LPGA Tour Championship

Maria Hjorth, a former Stirling University student, snatched the season-ending LPGA Tour Championship at Cypress Golf Club in Orlando, Florida.

A final-day level-par 72 proved enough for the Swede to edge out 54-hole leader Amy Yang and Christie Kerr, who needed a win to regain her status as World No.1.

The newCallawayDiablo Edge Hybrid has been specifically designed to provide golfers with a more forgiving, distance enhancing alternative to long irons. And with both standard and Tour models, the hybrids are available in a design that will suit all player types.

Hjorth's three birdies were cancelled out by as many bogeys, but it didn't matter as Yang slumped to a final-round score of 74. Only six players finished under par, a result which enabled Korean Jiyai Shin to finish top of the rankings in a year in which the to-ranked position has changed hands nine times.

Shin had missed the final round cut, which allowed Kerr, Yani Tseng, Na Yeon Choi, and Suzann Pettersen the chance to take advantage. They all failed. The 37-year-old Hjorth, a former European Amateur champion and top division player in Swedish Curling, has now won four times on the LPGA Tour, and this was her first since giving birth to daughter Emily last year.

"It was obvious other players had way more pressure on them, so I think it might have been a little easier on me.""Every win is emotional for me. Being a mother and coming back after giving birth is definitely something that I've been hoping for. It's nice to prove that it's possible," said Hjorth.

Hot Search:

Callaway FT-iz driver

Callaway FT Hybrid
Enjoy Your Holiday Trip In Valencia Learn Baccarat Playing Rules Get to Know Baccarat Strategies Accommodation Bangalore provides leisure destination in Bangalore city Mark Wahlberg And Longtime Military Supporter Bill White Back From Afghanistan Trip To Visit Us Forc Travel destinations in US-the apple of your eye! Great DVDs for Christmas Book Cheap Flights In Your Budget To Your Destination Hello from London, South Asian Discoveries in Southall Zoological Park A Tourist Hot Spot In The Arab World Bewitching Destinations And Attractions To Visit On Honeymoon To Kerala The Ultimate Indian Royal Wedding Destination Christian Pilgrimage – Going On Catholic Tours Worldwide
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.223.123) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.012877 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 1746, 954,
Hjorth takes LPGA Tour Championship Campo Grande