Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Help What do I do with children?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Help What do I do with children?

School and Playgroup- mother and baby?

Mother and Baby

Yes I have. One of those dads that went to mother and baby class. It took a lot of bottle- every time- but worth it. The reasons for this are several.

It got me out of the house- which you need to do

I got some advice off of some of the mums

Babies do need stimulation and playing with- it gave me some great ideas and your child will benefit believe it or not!

I didn't feel alone- yes i was the only dad there- but it helped knowing that I was as tired as all the mums. lets face it youdon'tget post natal depression as a dad which is a plus- but you can getdepressedbecause of all the hard work and not a thank you! The result can be hard to quantify if your a man-its good to get another perspective.

What you have to do is just turn up one day.Expect to pay a couple of quid(be careful its not more- there are some pricey ones) for the use of the hall. Don't worry about joining in too much- as I say itsscary- so no pressure.

Playgroup/Pre-school/Nursery

Essentially they are all the same so don't panic! Playgroup is a set couple of hours a day from age 2'ish,- Nursery is more of a drop off flexible in most places- but can be the same as playgroup. Pre-school is again set hours but normally attached to an infant school- so the transition to school is not so great. No-one forces you to use thesefacilitiesbut the benefits to your child areimmeasurable- make sure you find out which one you like. They are all run differently- so make sure your happy with the staff- and what your child will be doing- ask for qualifications and crb checks-

On to School

Start looking into getting a school place when your child is 3-- yes three . Why? well it takes a long time to for the application process and if you leave it to the last minute they can be allocated anywhere and they have to attend-its the law. So you could saddle yourself with amammothschool run or send your child to a school that has a differentcurriculumthan what you expect.You've been warned!
Practical Gifts for Your Teen Acne may be more critical even than a diabet in teenager's eyes Life Insurance A Better Future For Your Children How Karate Classes Can Benefit Your Child Custom Made For Kids review Children, Becoming More Dangerous Among a Dangerous World How to use a Pediatric Pulse Oximeter for children Pet Loss - Helping Your Child Get Through The Grief Kids Days Out In Liverpool Bdms Toys The Rights To Control Your Kid In Watching Cartoon Shows Major Lifestyle Change: How To Deal With Your Child's Obesity Are You Annoyed With Your Child Misbehavior Concerns?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.73.35) / Processed in 0.012251 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2204, 956,