Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Help - I Can't Win at the Horse Races
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Help - I Can't Win at the Horse Races

Are you one of those people who seems to have bad luck when you bet on horse races

? There could be several reasons why you keep losing money on the horses. Of course, the obvious reason is that you're betting on the wrong runners. But there is a reason for that and maybe you can figure out what the cause of your losing ways is and fix that problem.

First of all, everybody can't win at the race track. The track takes out roughly 20% from every pool, a little more on exotics and then there is something called breakage that takes a little more. So all the money that people bet on the races doesn't go back to the crowd. That means someone has to lose. I know what you're thinking, "Why does it always have to be me?"

That's a very good question and the answer is, "It doesn't always have to be you."

In fact, it shouldn't be you because the odds of losing all the time are pretty low. If you just randomly pick horses and bet on them you will win sometimes. Over the course of the season you will probably lose, but you will also probably have a few days when you actually make a profit from your wagers. If you look at it that way, you must be doing something, repeating a habit or method, that isn't successful.Help - I Can't Win at the Horse Races

Without getting too deep, it is also possible that you have a subconscious desire to lose, but let's assume that you don't and the problem is something that can be corrected without psychoanalysis. First of all, since what you are doing isn't working, let's agree that you need to do something different. Let's also assume that you realize that betting on horses is gambling and risky so you should never wager more than you can comfortably afford to lose.

You may not be a great handicapper, but you should know enough about the horse races to understand the program. If you can't, then how do you expect to beat the people who do know how to read it? Since this is real money and you have been losing it, let's talk about your plan. Do you have one? Those who fail to plan, plan to fail. It's not only a snappy little phrase, but it is also the truth.

If you already have a plan, admit that it either needs to be fixed, or completely scrapped. Next, admit that you need to be consistent. If you use a good horse racing system, it will work sometimes. If a good system gets you close to breaking even, then all you will have to do is to tweak it a little, after you've watched it and used it for a while, to make it better.

The best way to improve your chances of winning at the horse races is to write down a reasonable plan with goals that can be achieved. For instance, I want to go to the races and make 10% profit. I will start by learning one good horse racing system and making small bets and following it. As I follow it and keep track of the results, I will figure out how to improve it just a little to gradually refine it enough to make a profit at my track. I will keep good notes.

Doesn't that sound like a good plan? Of course, you can go into more depth and figure out other ways to measure your progress and improve your performance, but if you are really serious about winning money betting on horse races, this is your best bet.

By: Bill Peterson
Opening an auto parts store Aarkstore enterprise---ATT, Net Neutrality & FCC - Theres more to the story Verna Toys & Teddy Bears One&Only; Le Saint Geran celebrates its 35th anniversary Jetski Safari's Commercial Removals - List of Dos and Don'ts Solution for Bell's Palsy and Facial Paralysis Your Day Planner Will Keep You Out of "Time Debt." Hayden hawkes's secret gold guide Kinect - This Year's Hottest Chirtsmas Toy Auto Parts Stores - Buying auto parts online Watch It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia Season 6 Episode 4 Smart Home Auto System
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.119.143.4) Wyoming / Casper Processed in 0.012937 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 3415, 952,
Help - I Can't Win at the Horse Races Casper