Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Heartbroken During The Holidays
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Heartbroken During The Holidays

Heartbroken During The Holidays

What happens to the spirit of the holidays when something really awful has happened during the pre-

vious holiday. I was headed to another birthday when my donkey went down, he expired three days

before the birthday, but it still leaves you feeling heartbroken. He was sold to us as a young fellow and

the horse traders took us for a walk. We were okay when the snake bit him and the vet told us he wasHeartbroken During The Holidays

over 20. I said we could grow old together, but he was already old. The vet that came out and gave us

the death sentence said he was way closer to 40 which I assume is very old even for a donkey.

The vet had a good heart and left us to care for him, so we had another week to contemplate his upcoming

demise. He had everything brought to him, so he got the spoiled treatment encumbering his own tent

and brought flavored water and warm mash. He wanted to rise up and stand his heart was just worn out.

I miss the greeting in the morning, although the deer hunters do not. He will always be part of my heart.

Working at home allowed us to take care of him, as well as we could before he went to donkey heaven.

My daughter friend's mom decided to go out and have a drunken good time three days after Christmas. Now

when Christmas comes, she has it in her mind that she lost her Mom a few days beyond. It was special

that she had spent time with her during the week prior making baked goodies. You do not know how

much time you have on earth so use your time wisely. This year they are putting up a memorial to her

and the hurt is still there, and she will continue to mourn this special person in her life.

The statistics say suicide is the way up after the holidays. Could this be part of the cycle? Not just the over

spending and chaos that surrounds the holiday preparation. Give yourself over to the fact that when there

are bad things to remember make some new holiday traditions to help ease the hurt that is still remembered.

Allow yourself to grieve but now that your time will be given to necessary items that will keep you going

with your family.

They say that your heart releases the bad with time. Going through it seems that the highway is a long

haul to reach the ease of heart break. Talking about it is supposed to help but the tears are the only release

from the torture of loss. Think about others during the holidays they may grieve a family member lost and

the time is not as happy as it could be. When you have friends that are single reach out and make their day

with a simple act of kindness.

When I publish articles on my blog, I love to go to photo bucket and get a picture that will bring the idea to

life for my readers. There are plenty of needed websites that you can use to spice up your writing. Use your

search engine and search for the tools that will allow you to add sparkle to your blog.

by: LadyDi
California Dreamin: Turlock Holiday Spain – Spain is one of the popular tourist destinations in Europe Duffer's Delight: Turlock, Ca Holiday Lighting Extravaganza - Pueblo Riverwalk Spending Time In Turlock tis The Season To Give: Proceeds From First Annual Marco Island Beach Music Festival Benefit Joy Discover Myrtle Beach's Golf Resorts Exploring Midtown Atlanta Dine Out At Myrtle Beach Restaurants Myrtle Beach Vacations Offer A Welcomed Retreat Fun And Fine Dining In Midtown Atlanta Staying At One Of The Dunes Resorts In Myrtle Beach Deccan Odyssey Train Tour Package
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.204.211) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.005557 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 58 , 3133, 954,
Heartbroken During The Holidays Campo Grande