Insurances.net
insurances.net » Health Insurance » Health Insurance Plan For Everyone
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Health Insurance Plan For Everyone

Health Insurance Plan For Everyone

Health is wealth, it's a common truth. But can it be accurate for all of the people on earth? Most likely not true for everyone. It's rather a proverb for a few part of the world. In other word it's an unfulfilled dream of the two 3rd people of the world through their entire life. Why so? It's due to the total lack of commitment of the policy maker and planner of the 3rd world countries. About one 4th population or terrible families are almost deprived of proper health service. This means that they don't get enough treatment or attention by the heath company. It's simply because they are financially equipment.

Generally in most countries of developing 3rd world health insurance plan isn't at all available. But nonetheless, so far my knowledge goes; health insurance plan is really a simple right of all the citizens of some developed and civilized countries. All citizens of those countries get a health insurance card paying nominal annual fees. I might not be true with this statement. As an example in England I've seen people don't be worried about their illness when they're sick. They simply report personally for their signed up Doctor shortly called General practitioner.

The General practitioner provide the treatment or refer him immediately Hospital for more investigation for diagnosis and treatment. For medicine, regardless of the price might be a health insurance card owner just pays twenty cents for every prescription. However someone being affected by dental or eye problem will pay costs fixed through the health authority. I myself have enjoyed the advantage of health insurance card in England during the year 1978-1979. For this reason I still wonder, why we can't have such Health Insurance benefit for everyone. Is it because of the insufficiency of monetary percentage in Health sector or we've never thought than it. I'm sure the correct answer is better known for the policy maker & planner.

Everyone knows that system loss of the whole essential company is the common national condition in Bangladesh. This can be 95% due to the corruption, pilferage & system abuse. The whole corrupt methods are gently known as system loss. This word can be used by the advisor, contributor World Bank, Asian Development Bank etc. The cost allocation in Bangladesh health sector isn't so bad. Besides International assistance particularly for mother & child by UNICEF is also handy. But corruption and general attitude of Health Administrator, Official doesn't attribute for the benefits Health Insurance system.Health Insurance Plan For Everyone

The system loss can also be pertinent in the health sector too. The population of the state is around 1700 million. If 1500 million individuals spare about 10 dollar for national health Insurance plan per year, it'll be around 15000 million dollar. When this fund is invested & revolved in productive health sector, all citizen of this state could be supplied medical service under national health insurance plan. This might sound strange to many of us. However there's a universal word "nothing is impossible". We are able to give a serious thought of introducing health Insurance plan for all. On the other hand there may be another better proposition which could be reviewed for taking into consideration.

by: Don Smith.
Getting A Student Health Insurance Plan That Suits Your College Students Wishes Proven - Know The Truth About Extenze Side Effects By Asking Your Doctor The Best Way To Switch Individuals Health Insurance Plan Couples Massage Alleviate Muscle Spasms Sooner While Spending Time Together Hand Massage Alleviate Soreness More Effectively Insider Suggestions on Health Proper care Financial savings - Non-public Wellbeing Insurance coverage Quote Biofeedback Effectively Alleviates Stress And Promotes Wellness How to Find the Best Health Insurance Couples Massage Alleviate Pain Faster While Spending Time Together Are Your Conversations With Your Psychotherapist Protected By Doctor-patient Confidentiality? How to get the best low cost health insurance Best health insurance in Ohio Couples Massage: Alleviate Aches More Effectively While Spending Time Together
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.58.137.218) Tel-Aviv / Tel Aviv Processed in 0.005629 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 3400, 960,
Health Insurance Plan For Everyone Tel Aviv