Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » Having Your Teeth Straightened In Charlotte, Nc
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Having Your Teeth Straightened In Charlotte, Nc

I recently chose Six Month Smiles over orthodontic braces

. It took me a while to make my decision because I am a shopper. I don't care what it is; I never buy anything until I have researched the item. It drives my wife crazy sometimes because it does not matter how small the item, if I have not purchased it before, there will be a process to go through before I make my purchase. I have a need to know all the options, benefits and considerations in order to feel like I am making the best possible decision.

I knew for a long time that I needed to do something to straighten my misaligned teeth. In the beginning, my perception was that traditional wire braces was the the only way to straighten my teeth. In my search to find a quality orthodontist for adult braces, I discovered cosmetic dentistry and alternatives to metal braces.

I learned that traditional braces are very specific in their purpose. They not only straighten the teeth, they help to correct the bite, bringing the jaw in alignment. For people who have an improper bite, or a misaligned jaw, an orthodontist is probably your best choice.

However, there are many adults like me who do not have a problem with our jaw or our bite; we just want to improve our smile. For adults who simply need to improve their smile by straightening crooked teeth, Six Month Smiles is the perfect alternative.

What is Six Month Smiles?

Six Month Smiles was developed as a means for cosmetic dentists to straighten adult teeth without the extended time, cost, and inconvenience presented by traditional braces. The technology behind Six Month Smiles is based on the same principles of metal braces, but utilizes materials that match the natural tooth color and focuses only on straightening the teeth that affect your smile.

Six Month Smiles uses significantly gentler adjustments with clear brackets and tooth colored titanium wires. Thus, the braces are practically invisible. The results are that you will achieve your goal of straightening your teeth anywhere from 6-9 months, usually an average of 6 months. Many adults recognize the need to improve their smile, yet their professional or personal lifestyle calls for a faster and less restrictive solution than orthodontic braces, and as Six Month Smiles is an excellent choice.

Disadvantages of Six Month Smiles

This orthodontic treatment does not necessarily mean that your whole treatment will be through in six months. Depending on the severity of your malocclusion, it may take more than or less than six months. So, before counting your treatment days, make sure with your dentist how long your treatment proper is going to be. Moreover, be open to adjustments on schedule.

Another thing with this option is that after the treatment proper, you will need to wear retainers.

Adult braces in Charlotte, NC

If you live in Charlotte, NC, You are fortunate to have access to a number of wonderful cosmetic dentists. They have knowledge and experience from helping countless patients restore their healthy and youthful smile.

by: Shirley C. Dudley
Los Alamitos Family Dental Practice Best Laser Teeth Whitening Treatment In The London Long Beach Dentist, Family & Cosmetic Dentists In Long Beach Ca Finding A Family Dentist Who Works Well With Kids Pregnancy And Dental Care: Before, During And After Pregnancy Suggested Orlando Family Dentistry Naples Cosmetic Dentist Makes Online Appointment Scheduling Simple Why Teeth Whitening A Reason To Smile? Orthodontic Braces - Teeth Straightening Solutions For You Botox For Teeth Relieving The Pains Of Teething With Sophie La Giraffe Ten Secrets Of Keeping Good Oral Health Suggested By Orlando Family Dentistry Las Cruces Dentist Makes Online Appointment Scheduling Simple Smile And Smug All Your Life With Dentist Sterling Heights
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.117.109) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.012580 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 3184, 964,
Having Your Teeth Straightened In Charlotte, Nc Amsterdam