Insurances.net
insurances.net » Buying Insurance » Have you ever gotten your paypal account limited for no reason, would you like to seek revenge?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Have you ever gotten your paypal account limited for no reason, would you like to seek revenge?

Have you ever gotten your paypal account limited for no reason, would you like to seek revenge?

Have you ever gotten your paypal account limited for no reason

, would you like to seek revenge?

It has been a long time since I used paypal, and the reason is, is because a few years ago I was making a killing on ebay selling my items and making lots of money. About 2 years later around 2008 I got a dreded email from paypal telling me my account had been limited due to suspicious activity. I emailed them over and over asking them why and all I got was robotic type email responces so I called paypal to talk to a representive to find out why exactly my account was limited or suspended indefinintly. They told me over the phone that they needed more information on where I got my items to sell, who was my suplier and wanted me to jump through more hoops to prove who I was. At the time I didn't realize that the motive of Paypal at that point was to gather as much information off me as possible so they could make sure I never come back and use their system. This is the biggest mistake people can make to give up their loads of information to this company. If you do, they will most certenly prevent you from opening any other type of Paypal account. This would be against any Privacy Policy in my book and even banks don't do this to people.

I went round and round with them on the phone about my account, and all they could tell me was they didn't want to do business with me anymore. All I was selling on ebay was electronic components PCB boards so I was not selling anything illigal or outside of their TOS. I think the fact that I was making over 32k a year with them bothered them in some way and so they decided "like monkeys" to throw the dart at the wall and nail me.

I then decided never to promot or give paypal another good word out of my mouth, so I founded the website Paypal Blows and decided to use it as a tool to let others know about the things that were happening with Paypal users. We are a blog that lists complains about Paypal and we also provide videos that have been posted on youtube about the subject.Have you ever gotten your paypal account limited for no reason, would you like to seek revenge?

Now recently there has been a sworm of people on adult forums that have been using paypal fraudulently or outside the Paypal TOS, I decided to go after these people to get their PP accounts closed by sending Paypal an AUP or Complaince notice to let them know these people were selling adult goods and services through adult webmaster forums, which is clearly against the Paypal Terms of Service. We have gotten many PP accounts closed by doing this so I urge everyone to visit our site and watch our video on how it's done so that you can also do it. The more accounts that get closed to more PP loses money, and PP actually likes this as you'll hear stated in the video, because they do not want to do business with people abusing their TOS. The video posted at PaypalBlows.org will show you how to effectivley disrupt the fraudulent adult users by getting their accounts limited.

Paypal is a bad company to deal with. Please make sure your willing to lose or tie up your money before you sign up and use such a rotten service.
Why people buy emerald rings? No pay, no play explained Shopping Online for Women's Jewellery in London Where to Buy Big Framed Eyeglasses Tie Racks - - What You Should Know Before You Buy Them Laundry Racks - What You Should Know Before You Buy Them Purse Racks - What You Should Know Before You Buy Them Ball Racks - What You Should Know Before You Buy Them Freezer Racks - What You Should Know Before You Buy Them Potassium Iodide Formula|Where To Buy Potassium Iodide Two Best Ways To Buy Slappy Dummy Seven Key Billing Practices to Get the Payments You Deserve Reasons you must buy liquid latex
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.174.168) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.012034 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 3154, 962,
Have you ever gotten your paypal account limited for no reason, would you like to seek revenge? Campo Grande