Insurances.net
insurances.net » Home Business » Have Posture When Referring Your Home Based Business!
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Have Posture When Referring Your Home Based Business!

There's a lot of talk out there about having posture when prospecting and recruiting for network marketing

. When I first heard it, it sounded like a great idea but didn't know how to put it into practice. The what to do sounded just fine, but I needed the how to do it. Here are a few tips to maintain your posture as you build your home based business.

Ok, tell me if you've ever done this....."Hey Tom. Do me a favor and just take a look at this presentation". The key phrase there was, do me a favor. I've been guilty of this myself. My first bit of advice today is to never say this again. You are the one doing the favor by sharing your business with that person. Remember, you're not looking to do favors. This comes across as super needy, and needy people are not attractive as business partners.

Next, you should be qualifying your prospects! How do you accomplish this?Always ask them questions. Find out about them.It's perfectlyacceptable to ask,do you own your own business.See if they are business minded. Question them as to why they are interested in working from home. Determine if they qualify for your time, and your dreams, and your team! Remember, you don't need any one particular person. There's plenty of fish in the sea!

The last point for today deals with the contacting and following up process. My question is this. How many times should you call someone during the recruiting and sponsoring period? Now, I know this may come as a complete surprise, but people don't want you to call them three times during the course of the day. So here it is....twice. That's it! Just two times. If you call a prospect more than twice, and you're call isn't returned....Stop! Do not chase prospects! The more you do, the more they'll run from you. Once you get on the constant calling kick, it gets close to restraining order time. Seriously though, there is nothing a prospect has to offer you if they're not interested in joining your primary opportunity. Stop chasing!

So there you have it. Maintain good business posture for the good ofyour growth.Feel free to leave a comment. Hope it helps. Make it a great day!

By: Scott Carrell
Home Based Business: Be Your Own Boss What Do People Want In A Work From Home Business? How To Increase Your Homes Value? Top 5 Ways To Get More Cash! Small Home Business Ideas Targeting Local Offline Businesses Grow Your Own Home Business-Learn The Benefits Of Making Money Online Grow Your Own Home Business-Making A Plan How to Succeed in Your Home Based Business - 4 Important Ingredients Citizencorps - A Provider Of Home Based Business? Data Entry Jobs from Home - Legitimate Online Data Entry Jobs for Those Who Want to Earn Extra Cash at Home Cheap Monthly Mobiles Ensuring Your Bills Stay At A Minimum Home Based Business Tips - HOW TO DEAL WITH SKEPTIC PEOPLE Urgent Cash Loan Today - Keep Yourself Ready For Emergency Join AshMax - The Best home business opportunity
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.179.186) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.012120 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2345, 54,
Have Posture When Referring Your Home Based Business! Amsterdam