Insurances.net
insurances.net » Buying Insurance » Hauppauge HD PVR – Don't buy the 1212 HD-PVR until you read this!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Hauppauge HD PVR – Don't buy the 1212 HD-PVR until you read this!

Hauppauge HD PVR – Don't buy the 1212 HD-PVR until you read this!

Hauppauge HD PVR Don't buy the 1212 HD-PVR until you read this!

Finally, a personal video recorder, or PVR, that offers high quality recordings of high-definition tv shows. Now you can start building a personal archive of your favorite high definition TV programs without losing the broadcast quality. At the heart of the HD-PVR is an H.264 high-definition encoder that's built-in for high-performance, high-quality TV recordings at up to 1080i resolution, 720p or VGA/D1. The box includes a component video input for use with most high-definition cable TV and satellite TV receivers, as well as optical or stereo audio inputs. (Audio is recorded using AAC of Dolby Digital.)

The recorder also includes Hauppage's WinTV scheduler that lets you schedule your TV recordings, and a built-in IR blaster that automatically changes TV channels for your scheduled recordings. The included remote control lets you change the stations in your set-up box. And for even greater convenience and performance, the HD-PVR features an audio / video component video loop so you can record and watch your television at the same time.

The Hauppauge 1212 HD-PVR High Definition Personal Video Recorder offers:Hauppauge HD PVR – Don't buy the 1212 HD-PVR until you read this!

Recording direct from cable TV and satellite with quality up to 1080i.

AVCHD format for burning Blu-ray DVD discs.

Standard definition composite and S-Video inputs.

Here is what one very satisfied customer had to say about the product:

By Melster "melntess" Everything I needed

Since my wife has filled up our DirecTV HD DVR with movies she already has on DVD, I needed a way to pull HD content out and archive it. This device fit the bill. However, for a while there, I was so disappointed in the apparent audio sync issues that I almost returned it. Good thing I didn't as it wasn't this device's fault.

The files are saved as M2TS H.264 files, and my AMD Phenom X3 8650 based system seemingly couldn't play the files without serious audio sync issues. After replacing my Vista 64 installation with Vista 32, I was still having the audio sync problem.

Well, it turns out that my problem was that I was using Media Player Classic and VLC to play the M2TS files. They apparently don't take advantage of the ATI hardware based H.264 decoder. After installing a trial version of Cyberlink PowerDVD, I found out that all of the recorded files play great. Low CPU utilization, and absolutely no sync issues. Highly recommended.
Pay More Attention To The Jewelries PayPal is Your Pal Holiday Shopping Made Easy: Order Gift Baskets Online! They Get Delivered And YOU Get The Thanks! Reasons You Should Buy a Makita Leaf Blower List Of Uk Payday Lenders-fulfil The Sudden Expenses Don't Buy Turbo Commissions Get-for-free.net - The Best Place To Buy Cellulean Free Trial Don't Buy The Power Wheels Kawasaki KFX until you read this Htc Desire Z Deals- Enchant All Types Of Buyers Buy Essays That Are One Of The Best In Price Buy Mixtapes - For People Who Like Variety Car interest calculator - methods to work out your payments Buy Sale Chevrolet Beat
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.129.211.87) Michigan / Detroit Processed in 0.005025 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 2573, 962,
Hauppauge HD PVR – Don't buy the 1212 HD-PVR until you read this! Detroit