Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Has 'arry been a naughty boy?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Has 'arry been a naughty boy?

Tottenham Hotspur manager, Harry Redknapp was accused yesterday of an estimated 40

,000 tax evasion. The sixty two year-old was charged with two counts of cheating the public revenue.

The charges concern two payments, totalling 295,000 US dollars from former Portsmouth chairman Milan Mandaric to Redknapp, allegedly evading tax and National Insurance contributions. Redknapp voluntarily attended Bishopsgate police station in London to be charged with two counts of cheating the public revenue.

Redknapps arrest was part of a wider inquiry, called Operation Apprentice, by the City of London Police and HM Revenue and Customs into alleged football corruption. He was held in November 2007 by investigators examining a number of transfer deals at his former club, Portsmouth, and at Birmingham City.

Tottenham Hotspur have previously said the case will not affect his employment because it was a private, non-football matter and pre-dated his tenure at the club.

Other footballing related people who came under the police spotlight were Birmingham City's former managing director, Karren Brady, and former co-owner, David Sullivan. Portsmouth chief executive Peter Storrie, former chairman Milan Mandaric, former player Amdy Faye and agent Willie McKay were also questioned.

Mandaric, now chairman of Leicester City, was charged with tax evasion on Tuesday and ordered to appear in court in February.

An un-named source was heard to say on hearing the news: What next? PAYE on the contents of brown paper bags? Tax on expenses for meetings in Service stations? Have things gone mad?

Rumours that Tottenham Hotspurs entire future transfer plans have been shelved are unfounded. Meanwhile, sales of brown bags have slumped.

By: fivewood
We Broke Up And I Miss Him - I'm Getting Angry how to play it's the most wonderful time on the piano Life After Being Dumped - I'm Getting Angry My Ex Wont Give Me Closure - I'm Getting Angry Why Can't I Get Over My Ex - I'm Getting Angry Ex Won't Give Me Closure - I'm Getting Angry Some Car Rental Tips and Repairing Car Coolant Brand Loyalty Is One Of A Company's Most Important Assets Needs Space After Breakup - I'm Getting Angry Scooter Buyer's Guide: How To Buy A Scooter How To Get Over Seperation - I'm Getting Angry How To Not Talk To The Ex - I'm Getting Angry Angry How To Get Revenge - I'm Getting Angry
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.140.198.43) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.011606 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2091, 952,
Has 'arry been a naughty boy? Ann Arbor