Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Harley Motorbike Insurance - Better Than a Gremlin Bell
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Harley Motorbike Insurance - Better Than a Gremlin Bell

Some things shouldn't be left to chance. Having proper Harley motorbike insurance on your ride is one of those things.

Ding-a-ling! My girlfriend held a tiny pewter bell and tinkled it back and forth in front of my face.

"It's a gremlin bell!" She said smiling. "You give it to someone that rides a bike and it is supposed to ward off bad luck and accidents!" I raised my eyebrows at her silly superstitions. But I figured any extra help couldn't hurt. I attached the tiny bell to my bike that night and hit the streets with my riding buddies.

The riding that night got a little hairy in the thick traffic-packed city. Unfortunately the gremlin bell did not prevent a minor low-siding due to a careless cager pulling out into my lane. I watched helplessly as my beautiful new Harley slid out from under me into oncoming traffic and was quickly annihilated by a passing truck. I was thankful to be alive and unhurt, save for some road rash. But my poor bike was done for. Luckily, I had great Harley motorbike insurance to cover the damage.

In fact, my cover was so thorough, I was able to replace the bike, and fix the damage done to the truck by merely paying my deductible. That was thousands of dollars my Harley motorbike insurance saved me. I was incredibly relieved and what could have been a financial and emotional nightmare, was in fact just a slight hiccup and only kept me from riding for a short time.

Having the experience of losing my bike to an accident and being able to replace it with a new one within weeks was all the convincing I needed to keep my Harley motorbike insurance up to date and make sure I keep the best possible policy. And while I like the idea of a magical ward like the gremlin bell, it can't take the place of quality cover for your precious machine.
Honda Motorbike Insurance : Top 3 Tips to Cut the Costs Harley Motorbike Insurance - Wierd Ways to Cut Costs Leicester City - Manchester City Live Fa Cup Stream Online Hd Tv Coverage Fa Cup Leicester City Vs Man City Live Stream Online Hd Tv Coverage Classic Harley Motorbike Insurance - Learn How to Keep Your Money Insurance Riders- Big things come in little packages Insurance business Adjustment of insurance activity Hunger Bowl 2011 Live Nevada Vs Boston College Online Stream Football Tv Coverage Hunger Bowl 2011 Live Nevada Wolf Pack Vs Boston College Eagles Online Stream Football Tv Coverage Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl Live Wolf Pack Vs Eagles Online Stream Football Tv Coverage Big rig insurance with best quotes Basic Facts About Errors Omission Insurance
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.195.110) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.011383 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 1938, 975,
Harley Motorbike Insurance - Better Than a Gremlin Bell Campo Grande