Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Happy Child
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Happy Child

Happy Child

Happy Child

As parents we all want the same thing for our children. We want them to grow into secure, confident young adults who love others and are loved by others. We hope they will be successful in their chosen career and follow their dreams, but most of all we just want our children to be happy. Parenting could be so much easier if there were a happy child guide!

My question is how much control do we have over our children's happiness? Is their happiness nature or nurtured? I would suggest from the experience I have gained from my two children it is a bit of both! My youngest child Jack who is five is a happy, cheery little soul who is full of the joys of spring most of the time. Whereas my eldest child Abigail who is eight years old is a rather grumpy child, although this is something that has developed over the last year. She has recently become increasingly defiant and stubborn and has a terrible attitude towards others. Of course I try to correct this behaviour in any way I can but seemed to be getting nowhere fast. As a parent I have always brought them up with the same disciplines, attitudes etc so why is it that these children are so different in character? A happy child guide is certainly what is needed to answer this question.

It has recently become apparent to me that the cause of Abigail's unhappy behaviour may be due to the approach I take to dealing with this problem. For this reason I have started reading self help books on parenting and found one in particular to be of great help. This book is called, The Happy Child Guide: how to get any child to stop misbehaviour and listen.

This book really does seem to work and has helped me to curb Abigail's defiant and stubborn behaviour. It gives great tips on methods of discipline and also gives pointers as to where you may be going wrong. I would strongly suggest any parent having problems with their child/children to give this book a go. After all, all we want is to make our children happy
Child Custody Lawyer In Houston Best Fascinating Christmas Toy For Children : Jakks Spy Net Video Watch Colour with Child Development Find an interesting Christmas gift for your child Kids Bedding - Purchasing With Your Child's Tastes Make Fun Organizing Your Child's Bedroom With Both Of You Concerned GIFTED CHILDREN NEED GUIDANCE Agony of Childbirth Kids Bikes Now Come In Up To Six Colours Do you want a baby boy or girl? Everything You Need To Know About Kids Bikes Why Your Child Should Use Bikes Without Pedals Three Accessories A Children Bike Must Have
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.135.183.1) / Processed in 0.011962 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2045, 956,
Happy Child