Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Hair loss in women over 40 – Can it be stopped?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Hair loss in women over 40 – Can it be stopped?

Hair loss in women over 40 – Can it be stopped?

Hair loss in women over 40 Can it be stopped

?

Hair loss in women over 40 can be quite a common condition and is usually a genetic problem (known as female androgenic alopeciawhich is the same as Male Pattern Baldness). However, before I tell you how I stopped this hair loss and even reversed it we need to make sure that what you are suffering is not alopecia areata which is characterised by patchy hair loss rather than hair thinning. If you are experiencing large random clumps of hair loss then you need to see a doctor strait away. But for now, back to my way of stopping hair loss in women over 40.

I was just into my 40's when I started to notice that my hair was thinning. It was nothing too serious at first but was a bit of a concern. After all, we women are not supposed to experience hair loss, that is for the men to deal with, we have our own problems. So like most women losing hair I went to the doctor to make sure that this was not bought on by an underlying illness. He told me that I was suffering from female androgenic hair loss and there was nothing to worry about as it was totally natural. Erm. Nothing to worry about? I like my hair and I certainly don't want to go bald. You can probably guess that the doctor was a man who was going slightly thin on top too. After shouting at him saying that it was much worse for women then men I left and like most cases of hair loss in women over 40 I decided I would do something about it.

There are so many products on the market that claim that they are the miracle cure for hair loss in women over 40 and I wanted to believe them all because I was a female losing hair in need of an answer. Luckily, I still had my sense and I still wanted to do my due diligence because a few of the products said that they would take three to six months to stop and reverse hair loss in women over 40. Could you imagine spending that long with a product to stop hair loss and a product to regrow hair and then finding that they don't work! That would ruin me, so I decided to lay down some really strict criteria for the products that I am going to buy. Here they are:

Firstly, any product I buy must have ingredients that are FDA approved. You do not want to make your situation worse by using ingredients that are not properly tested for side effects. Secondly, and most importantly, the products I buy must be clinically tested with good results. These criteria are known to stop hair loss in women over 40.

I thought that if all the products out there were scams then a product that met these criteria would not exist but after some research I managed to find a couple that did (yeah, only a couple and I must have looked at thousands).
Best Man Speeches, Do You Have What It Takes To Write A Great Speech? Paradise Punta Cana World Class Christmas Guides Villas Low Rates Cuisine Plus Highlights Celtrixa Stretch Mark Cream Reviews Will Help You Buy A Great Product Make big money with belkhayate Want To Prevent Cancer? Then Check Out These 3 Flavan-3-ol Benefits Online University For The Jet Setting Professionals Of Tomorrow Learning How to Trade Forex From a Pro Trader Will Help You Develop Successful Forex Methods Insurance Quotes For Financial Protection Breast Enhancement News Cosmetics Online Creating Positive Reviews Learn The Reasons Why Several Young Women Want Dating A Much Older Guy Cake Toppers, Wedding Cake Toppers - Topperland .co.uk
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.119.139.104) Wyoming / Casper Processed in 0.012762 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2773, 975,
Hair loss in women over 40 – Can it be stopped? Casper