Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Hair Products For The Biracial Child
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Hair Products For The Biracial Child

Hair Products For The Biracial Child

Personally, I have a practical understanding of trying to care for biracial hair not as a biracial women but as the white mother of biracial children

. I used to stop people on the streets of Toronto that looked like they might have the sapeople on the streets of Toronto that looked like they might have the same issues with their hair as we were having with my daughters hair. I would me issues with their hair as we were having with my daughters hair. I would grill them on what products they used and how they take care of their hair.

Then I would try whatever product was recommended and it would not work. It then became part of the product graveyard under the bathroom sink. My daughter has a confusing combination of fine hair (from me) and curly hair (from dad) and this totals a thick mop of fine curly hair. The products for black women were too heavy and products for white women were to light. I refused to chemically treat her hair as many people advised because I did not want to put toxic chemicals on my child's head.

When it was time to comb her hair she would run for her life and it usually resulted in a battle. What I needed was a product that detangled and softened her curls. I finally resorted to cutting her hair short but she still has not forgiven me for that particular haircut. My daughter is now grown and living in Montreal. She continues to search for that perfect product for biracial hair, inhair.

became part of the product graveyard under the bathroom sink. My daughter has a confusing combination of fine hair (from me) and curly hair (from dad) and this totals a thick mop of fine curly hair. The products for black women were too heavy and products for white women were to light. I refused to chemically treat her hair as many people advised because I did not want to put toxic chemicals on my child's head.

When it was time to comb her hair she would run for her life and it usually resulted in a battle. What I needed was a product that detangled and softened her curls. I finally resorted to cutting her hair short but she still has not forgiven me for that particular haircut. My daughter is now grown and living in Montreal. She continues to search for that perfect product for biracial hair, inhair.

Then I would try whatever product was recommended and it would not work. It then became part of the product graveyard under the bathroom sink. My daughter has a confusing

Then I would try whatever product was recommended and it would not work. It then became part of the product graveyard under the bathroom sink. My daughter has a confusing combination of fine hair (from me) and curly hair (from dad) and this totals a thick mop of fine curly hair. The products for black women were too heavy and products for white women were to light. I refused to chemically treat her hair as many people advised because I did not want to put toxic chemicals on my child's head.

When it was time to comb her hair she would run for her life and it usually resulted in a battle. What I needed was a product that detangled and softened her curls. I finally resorted to cutting her hair short but she still has not forgiven me for that particular haircut. My daughter is now grown and living in Montreal fact she started her own website (www.TakeTheTime.ca) and now carries the best Organic self care products she can source.

There is not one single answer to caring for curly hair as biracial hair can be varying textures so there is a lot of trial and error. The good news is that there are now products available that were created specifically to address the very particular issues that arise with biracial hair but these products are usually leave-in type products.

Then we need to take into consideration the chemicals that may be in the product. I can recommend an excellent line from Curls named 'It's a Curl', these products are Organic, Phalate free and Paraben free. They are available at www.TakeTheTime.ca as well many other Organic self care products for the whole family.

Do's and Don'ts - Caring for your child's multiracial hair

Do not wash child's hair everyday this strips the hair of natural oils and make the hair dull.

Do wash hair once or twice a week at the most and use a organic, Phalate and Paraben free leave-in- conditioner.

Do not ever use a brush on the hair and if you feel you must then use a natural boar bristle brush as the fibers in this type of brush are closest to the natural texture of human hair.

Do use a wide toothed comb when the hair is wet.

Do divide wet hair into sections using clips. It is easier to comb and detangle small sections at a time.

Do not use heavy oils on biracial textured hair as this may clog pores, weigh the hair down and leave the hair feeling greasy and looking lifeless.

by: jacy spin
Great Ways To Book A Fit Figure By Following Hcg Diet And Weight Loss Regimen Specialy Made For Teen Bed Rest And Respite Due To Pregnancy And Childbirth Cd Jackets Catch Kids Attention Immediately Child Molestation - A Right Defense Kids Martial Arts and ADD Beach Accessories - Create a Splash in your Child's Bedroom! Happy Child Guide by Dr. Blaise Ryan - Find Out The Results I Had With My Child About Hyperthyroidism In Children Happy Child Guide Ebook - Does It Work? Happy Child Guide Review - Can It Help In Disciplining Your Kids? Lasik Surgery And Teenagers How To Stop Teen Hair Loss The Best Flu Medicine For Kids
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.221.239.148) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.013211 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 34 , 5003, 956,
Hair Products For The Biracial Child Amsterdam