Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Greeting 123 Cards - Forget About Tacky E-cards, Send An Online Personalized Paper Card Instead!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Greeting 123 Cards - Forget About Tacky E-cards, Send An Online Personalized Paper Card Instead!

Greeting 123 Cards -  Forget About Tacky E-cards, Send An Online Personalized Paper Card Instead!

Sending an e-card to someone you love can be impersonal and somewhat thoughtless

. Here's where you can easily send an online personalized real paper card instead. They'll love you for it.

The problem with e-cards, is that the recipient also knows how little effort was put into that card. I believe that even in this digital age, there is nothing quite like the feel of a beautiful paper card sent to your mailbox. People still love receiving paper mail. It gives them the message that their birthday or special occasion means more to you than 1 minute on a free e-card website.

But do we have the time to drive to the store, creating more CO2 emissions, spend a half an hour in a card store to pick out a $5 card, then drive to the post office to mail it? Isn't there a compromise between the two extremes?

Yes, there is. There are greeting card websites that create personalized, print-on-demand greeting cards. Instead of calling them e-cards, I like to call them "greeting 123 cards". These are beautiful paper greeting cards but they are still as easy to send as 123.

The website designers have gone to the effort of creating thoughtful, heart-warming designs to which you can also add your own heartfelt words and name to. You can even add a picture of yourself and a scanned image of your signature. Specify the shipping address of the recipient and they also mail it for you!

I sent my mother one of these cards for her birthday and she loved it. To top it off, I spent virtually the same amount of money sending this greeting 123 card, as I would have by going to my local card store. She said it was the most beautiful card she had ever received. Look below the following ads, under the "About the Author" section and you will find a link to a store that sells great premium paper greeting cards that you can send and customize online.

by: Isabella Cerruti
Find Online Bad Credit Personal Loans For Debt Consolidation The Realities Of Online Identity Theft Tips & Tricks For Making Money Online Watch Online Free Films to Entertain Yourself Online Remote PC Support Services - Introduction Get Beauty Discounts and the Best Offer on Beauty Products Online Why Forex Money Management Is Important To Traders Survival Easy Way to Get Free $1,000 Gift Card Online Online Accounting Course Online Bridal Store Shop for made to measure roman blinds Online Takes The Guess Work Out Online Video Streaming; How Does It Work? Opening An Online Store
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.218.38.125) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.011416 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 1954, 973,
Greeting 123 Cards - Forget About Tacky E-cards, Send An Online Personalized Paper Card Instead! Copenhagen