Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Stroller, Zurich Reviews
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Stroller, Zurich Reviews

Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Stroller, Zurich Product Details

Graco Quattro Tour Duo Strollers Wow! A baby is hard enough, but two?! Allow BabyAge.com and Graco to give you some help. With their hands full, Graco knows that convenience and ease of use top their priority list. For a quick transfer from car to car, Quattro Tour Duo Stroller accepts not one but two Graco SnugRide or infant SafeSeat car seat. Making the transition easier, the stroller has a simple and compact one-hand fold and is only 39 pounds - light weight

Product DetailsGraco Quattro Tour Deluxe Stroller, Zurich Reviews

Amazon Sales Rank: #969 in Baby Product

Color: Zurich

Brand: Graco

Model: 1748843

Released on: 2008-10-20

Number of items: 1

Dimensions: 39.00" h x 22.30" w x 28.88" l, 39.00 pounds

Features

Accepts all Graco SnugRide, SnugRide 32 and Infant Safe Seat Car Seats

Compact One-hand fold- 20% smaller when closed as compared to Graco Duo Glider Stroller

Parent storage tray with two cup holders keeps keys and drinks handy

Easy access drop-down basket lets you reach in without disturbing reclined childGraco Quattro Tour Deluxe Stroller, Zurich Reviews

Elevated rear seat so everyone gets a good view up to 50 pounds

My Personal Review On Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Stroller, Zurich

June 6 people found this review helpful. With realistic expectations, you will be surprised. By Candace Fink Yes, it is heavier and larger than a single car. It is made to push two children around. Was it really expected something different? Not too heavy to lift and mothers should be able to handle it on their own (even * sigh * during pregnancy). Other tests that swinging sound like this requires some kind of Herculean effort. I believe we must address realistically the fact that the care of two young children is not easy or convenient as the care of one, in any context. So if you understand this, I do not have any complaints about this stroller.

Umbrellas are appropriate, and the rear is particularly large shadow. I like having cup holders for kids. The parent cupholders are generous in size. The basket contains almost everything I have to put in it and I love that folds up for easy access. The property bag in the handle is great. I can throw away the keys and cell phone in it and not have to listen to rattle around in the cup holder or while walking - simple pleasures. It's pretty easy to handle for a double stroller. Although no dedicated address handle with one hand, I can focus reasonably well with one hand, focusing my hands on the folding handle. Do not use this stroller very widely until a few months ago when I started walking my older children home from school. Since then, I walked about two miles every day with a 45-50 pound kid. Yes, it's heavy, but it is difficult to handle. I still enjoy my walk and never really fight with him. It takes a little muscle to get through areas of gravel, but what standard car wheel? I like to load bar can be removed so that my 2 1 / 2 years old can jump and go as you please, but since he does so often now, I just switch to one sitting and standing . It's good to have outgrown the need for a double stroller, but this car has been great as we needed. Lacks some of the really cool features (like a crib) for our older Evenflo Take Me too, but it is more convenient in other areas. For a double stroller I've been very pleased with what it has to offer.
Find a Notary in Montreal French without Producing Mess in Your Mind Hill Station Tours in India: In the Lap of Pristine Nature Gift hampers Australia: An expression of joy Watch Boston Celtics vs Washington Wizards Live Stream April 11, 2011 Ethiopian Airline Flights and Destinations The Unexplainable Store Review - Relaxing With Sounds Ajnara Group launches Villas at Noida Extension College Grants For African American Single Mothers About Planning 4x4 South Africa Tours Beats by dr.dre Tour in purple review Get travel insurance in australia American Idol Part II - PLEASE START SINGING!!! TISM - China Pu Foam Spray - Christmas Fun Items Manufacturer
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.220.64.128) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.013071 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 38 , 3551, 954,
Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Stroller, Zurich Reviews Kista