Insurances.net
insurances.net » Small Business » Got Some Guts? Need Some Money? Be Creative! Buy Some Wholesale Merchandise! Then Sell It For Cash Profits!
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Got Some Guts? Need Some Money? Be Creative! Buy Some Wholesale Merchandise! Then Sell It For Cash Profits!

Got Some Guts? Need Some Money? Be Creative! Buy Some Wholesale Merchandise! Then Sell It For Cash Profits!

If you really want to make some extra money, here's good news!

If you happened tohave afriend in the wholesale business, thenit would be really great becauseif you did, thenyou would probablybe able to buy some cool merchandise from your friend, and sincethis friendwould hook you up, you would have the following...

**No need to own anactual business!

**No need to have a special business license or permit!

**No need to obtain any kind ofspecial bank account!

**No need for anytype of documents in order to buy wholesale merchandise!

**No need to place a minimum order, like $1,000or more, for example!

If you hada friendin the wholesale merchandise business,then theywould probably be able to sell you a small quantity oftheir goods at wholesale prices, and then you would be able to do whatever you want with them, such as sellingthem to other people, in your area...face-to-face, for cash earnings! How cool is that?

Justthink of me as yourfriend in the wholesale business!

Ourmost popular and favorite product line, is non-lethal, self-defense pepper sprays! These are completely legal inthe United States, but unfortunately we cannot ship to MA, MI, NY or WI because of state restrictions, and Alaska/Hawaii are also out because of the huge cost of shipping...so sorry! But for adults 18 and older inthe 44 remaining stateswho have a little bit of gumption, and some ability to talk to others, here is an awesome opportunity!

I'mFather Time, a self-help writer and motivational speaker, and my really cool website at www.FatherTimePublishing.com features many interesting gift items! One thing that I only sell at wholesale on the website is wholesale pepper sprays, but in small quantities!

You can actuallyGet A Small Quantity Of Pepper Sprays Seen Here and then you can turn around and sell them, face-to-face, to people in your town who will most definitely buy them from you on impulse and they will pay you in cash! It's true! I know it is, because I have been selling them in this way...for years!

Although these pepper sprays are legal in your state, they are not sold at every store you visit...so most people don't already have one! But for the sake of fifteen or twenty bucks, most people will buy one, when given the opportunity to do so!

Simply start out with asking family, friends, and acquaintances, and before you know it...people will be calling you or approaching you, and they will ask youif they canbuy one from you! Whenever I go into the bank or grocery store, I always have people come up and say "Are you the pepper spray man?" This gets me excited because I know they are about to pull out some cash and buy one!Sometimes they will buy two or three!

So, if you need or want to make some extra money, and you are not afraid to try things...then this could be awesome, and you have a cousin in the wholesale business...lucky you! Plus, these aren't being sold by a million people like Avon (a fabulous product, by the way) and in fact...any women who already sell cosmetics or something, should also get a batch of these to sell...it does not conflict with your current line!

Since we are now friends, I guess I should also give you a FREE subscription to my Daily Motivational e-mail Message Seen Here, even if you don't want to try selling the pepper sprays right now! So, come sign-up for your free gift, there are no strings!

Many Blessings!

By: Father Time
Discover The Secret Of Success In Your Business When Do International Business Loans Make Sense? Texas And Natural Gas: A Powerful Partnership Quick And Easy Way To Make Extra Cash Take a Look at Secured and Unsecured Business Credit Card Cash Gifting An Activity Or Business? Unsecured Tenant Loans-fast And Easy Access Of Cash For Tenants The Dos And Don'ts Of Corporate Catering Choosing the Right MLM Business for You Http://stevedooleyinc.com/mlm-prospecting-tips-guaranteed-to-skyrocket-your-mlm-business/ Same Day Loans No Credit Check - Fast Cash Aid For Unpredictable Emergency Fast Cash Advance Online-get Your Application Sanctioned In Just 10 Minutes Fast Cash Loans Now No Delay In Loan Process
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.138.111.197) / Processed in 0.006197 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 36 , 4320, 146,