Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Good Experiences Come Back 10 Fold by:Tony Moore
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Good Experiences Come Back 10 Fold by:Tony Moore

How many times have you needed to call for a service such as carpet cleaning

? Mechanic service? How about a more serious issue such as a flood service?

Did you find that looking through the phone book just doesn't give enough info and searching online pops up to many unreliable, irrelevant leads? Either way, I personally find it hard at times to find quality, fast reliable service.

For instance, I thought word of mouth was the best way to get what I am looking for. So I talked to a friend when my car broke down. "Sure" she said, I know just the place. After agreeing to pay a ridiculous price for a fast turn around, I thought money talks, right? Not in this case, 2 weeks later my car is still in the shop and the price has doubled.

Well after explaining that I found the part myself for half the price they were charging, I would just have it towed to my location to fix it myself. I am quite handy and knew how to fix the problem, but I was going to pay so that I would not be under the hood when I needed to be out working. Trouble is I work from that vehicle and after 2 weeks you can get pretty hungry with no income.

After the manager found out that I was taking my vehicle, they cut the price in half and I agreed to let them try again. We will see how that turns out. The point that I would like to make is that I see it all to often. I see companies take on more work than they can handle or put the same person on the back burner over and over again. I am a victim of that and it feels terrible. Do you think I will send them any biz?

When I started my company Moore Services in 1997, I knew that word of mouth is the most respected advertisement and I wanted just that, a respected name that my customers could count on. From the first day of business, and even now my goal is to build a solid customer base of repeat satisfied customers. Now I have pride knowing that I still have many of my first customers all because of situations that had a negative impact on me. What I mean by that is, I knew I didn't like to be ripped off or taken advantage of and I sure don't want a single one of my customers to feel that way either.

Sometimes you just need a fast response and hope for the best after making one phone call. I spend each day making sure that all of my customers feel that calling me is in fact that one call they can trust time and again with out a doubt if they need me. If you or a friend run a company, remind yourself of the frustrations you deal with and turn the situation around to make positive impressions and experiences for your customers. They will thank you 10 fold I promise. Try to confront every frustration as a new learning experience share a smile knowing that you would never do that to a friend or a customer.

For every bad day you have, make someone else's day a good day by giving them a no hassle experience. Remember, it comes back 10 fold maybe even 20 if they have that many friends and relatives. From 1 to 10 to 100 to 1000. Now that is a lot of happy customers from just 1 happy customer. Just imagine if you gave them a negative experience.

About the author

Tony Moore, www.shampooit.com Moore Services as Dallas Carpet Cleaning perfect record with the BBB
Writing A Business Plan by:Stephen Kreutzer Online Credit Report by:Beth Pardue Dump Your Fax Machine, Send Faxes Online by:Todd Snyder Providing a Service? But That's Not Passive Income! by:Alice Seba Small Business Tax Trap #1: Waiting To Incorporate -- What A Difference A Date Can Make by:Wayne M. Davies Forex Trading Tips by:Fiorenzo Fontana Knowing The Facts About A Quick Cash Advance by:Mark Woodcock How Many Credit Cards Do I Need? by:Chris McElroy and Jennifer Tarzian The Best Travel Reward Credit Cards by:Morgan Hamilton How to Make a Living Online - and How Not To! by:Adam Jordan How to Get Free Credit Cards by:Morgan Hamilton Why My Business Chose VOIP by:Michael Anthony James Latest Home Based Business Ideas For 2006 by:Adrienne Davis
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.142.96.146) / Processed in 0.012277 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 3380, 973,